суббота, 27 сентября 2014 г.

Applesauce Doughnuts

Baked Apple Sauce Doughnuts Salted Caramel Sauce | I Heart Recipes








Описание:

Hello There! I'm Rosie, and I'd like to welcome you into my kitchen. I LOVE cooking, baking, and hosting. I refer to myself as a cook by blood not a good by trade because I come from a family of talented cooks, and I've never had any professional training. I simply enjoy helping others around the kitchen, and sharing my recipes.
Please come join my at http://www.iheartrecipes.com for more recipes and cooking tips.

You can also find me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/iheartrecipes

Instagram
iheartrecipes

Twitter
Iheartrecipes
You'll Need:

2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 egg
1/2 cup applesauce
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil

Procedures : Mix all ingredients. Drop by half teaspoons into 375 degree F deep fat fryer. Roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий