суббота, 27 сентября 2014 г.

Lemon Basil Pork Chops

Lemon Garlic Pork Chops | I Heart Recipes








Описание:

Hello There! I'm Rosie, and I'd like to welcome you into my kitchen. I LOVE cooking, baking, and hosting. I refer to myself as a cook by blood not a good by trade because I come from a family of talented cooks, and I've never had any professional training. I simply enjoy helping others around the kitchen, and sharing my recipes.
Please come join my at http://www.iheartrecipes.com for more recipes and cooking tips.

You can also find me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/iheartrecipes

Instagram
iheartrecipes

Twitter
Iheartrecipes
You'll Need:

1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1/2 cup basil leaves, cut into thin strips
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 or 2 cloves garlic, crushed
4 loin pork chops, at least 1-inch thick

Procedures : Mix the first four ingredients. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade to brush on while grilling. Pour remaining marinade over the pork chops, and refrigerate them for 2 hours, turning once.

Grill chops for approximately 20 minutes, turning them once and basting them

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий