суббота, 27 сентября 2014 г.

Coconut Cream Surprise Dessert

In Review:Dessert Essence Shine and Refine Hair Lotion + Coconut Soft Curls Hair Cream








Описание:

Dessert Essence Coconut Soft Curls Hair Cream helps smooth and define curls, adding lustre and bounce while keeping curls touchably soft.

Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract (Black Oat), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin (Plant), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Agave Rigida (Sisal) Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Opuntia Vulgaris Extract (Nopal Cactus), Yucca Schidigera Root Extract (Yucca Cactus), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/ Stem Extract (Yucca Cactus), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lecithin (Soybeans), Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Hydroxide

Dessert Essence Coconut Shine & Refine Hair Lotion smoothes and defrizzes without weighing hair down.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin (Plant), Avena Strigosa Seed Extract (Black Oat), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Agave Rigida (Sisal) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract (Yucca Cactus), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lecithin (Soybeans), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid
Комментарии:

marquita83 пишет: :)

marquita83 пишет: yes I will def let you know!! :) thankz for this review!!

chelleum пишет: I never seen the hair lotion and cream. I'm gonna have to look for them, I used there face cream.

vabap пишет: They are 6.19 at Vitacost.com. They have a 10% off on all beauty & personal care until 3/28..

Rondia Davis пишет: The coconut conditioner is soooo good.

discolady2 пишет: Never seen that product before where did you buy .

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: Ok Great, Thank you for the info :)

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: ok, you can find them @ wholefoods :)

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: Thanks for subbing :) I love them soooooo much LOL!!! that's a really good price will definitely check it out.

Naturally_Chetta пишет: great review you can also find them here vitacost.com

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: HA!!! lol, These are really good I love the way they work , they are REALLY GOOD!!!!!! if you get them keep me posted on how it worked for you :)

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: Tha's great

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: great :)

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: I know I love it :)

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: ok cool, someone else told me that I could find it at this same price on swansonvitamins. I'll check vitacost. Thanks for the head up :)

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: Wholefoods :)

marquita83 пишет: i seen this in whole foods like last week I was going to buy it but I was like let me wait, now I think I'm going to get this lol smh I have been buying soo many products lol bu this sounds great!! great review!!

discolady2 пишет: I mixed my Cantu Shea butter with some mango butter so far I like the way it leaves my hair .

casado824 пишет: Hey momma LOVE our channel, new subbie here. These 2 are my staple products, the BEST....I buy them on Swansonvitamins for $6.19, can't beat the price. There conditioner is AWESOME too. Much love from Brooklyn, NY

marquita83 пишет: :)

marquita83 пишет: yes I will def let you know!! :) thankz for this review!!

chelleum пишет: I never seen the hair lotion and cream. I'm gonna have to look for them, I used there face cream.

vabap пишет: They are 6.19 at Vitacost.com. They have a 10% off on all beauty & personal care until 3/28..

Rondia Davis пишет: The coconut conditioner is soooo good.

discolady2 пишет: Never seen that product before where did you buy .

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: Ok Great, Thank you for the info :)

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: ok, you can find them @ wholefoods :)

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: Thanks for subbing :) I love them soooooo much LOL!!! that's a really good price will definitely check it out.

Naturally_Chetta пишет: great review you can also find them here vitacost.com

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: HA!!! lol, These are really good I love the way they work , they are REALLY GOOD!!!!!! if you get them keep me posted on how it worked for you :)

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: Tha's great

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: great :)

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: I know I love it :)

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: ok cool, someone else told me that I could find it at this same price on swansonvitamins. I'll check vitacost. Thanks for the head up :)

fabulousbeautyqueen пишет: Wholefoods :)

marquita83 пишет: i seen this in whole foods like last week I was going to buy it but I was like let me wait, now I think I'm going to get this lol smh I have been buying soo many products lol bu this sounds great!! great review!!

discolady2 пишет: I mixed my Cantu Shea butter with some mango butter so far I like the way it leaves my hair .

casado824 пишет: Hey momma LOVE our channel, new subbie here. These 2 are my staple products, the BEST....I buy them on Swansonvitamins for $6.19, can't beat the price. There conditioner is AWESOME too. Much love from Brooklyn, NY
You'll Need:

60 Ritz crackers
1 1/4 sticks butter or margarine
1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
2 boxes coconut cream instant pudding
1 cup milk
1 (4 ounce) small container Cool Whip
Coconut

Procedures : Mash Ritz crackers into crumbs. Melt butter; mix together and press into bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan. Bake at 375 degrees F. Let cool.

Mix ice cream, pudding and milk; pour over crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour.

Cover completely with Cool Whip. Sprinkle with coconut. Keep in refrigerator

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий