суббота, 27 сентября 2014 г.

Coffee Jell-O

Coffee Jelly (Coffee Jello Recipe) コーヒーゼリー 作り方レシピ








Описание:

Ingredients for Coffee Jelly (serves 2) コーヒーゼリー2人前 字幕表示可
About 20g (0.7 oz) of espresso coffee beans to make 250ml (1 cup) of coffee
3 tbsp Sugar
5g Gelatin Powder (0.18 oz)
Whipping Cream or Regular Milk
Cocoa Powder

材料<2人分>
コーヒー250ml(コーヒー豆エスプレッソ用20g)
砂糖大3
ゼラチンパウダー5g
生クリーム又は牛乳
ココアパウダー

http://youtube.com/cookingwithdog
http://facebook.com/cookingwithdog
http://google.com/+cookingwithdog
http://twitter.com/cookingwithdog
Комментарии:

Andrea Mangual пишет: Are the creatures and kevin hungry

naokyuuketsuki064 пишет: HERE IN MEXICO IN JAPANESE RESTAURANTS THEY CALL THIS DESSET CAMELADO, instead of whipping cream they put a acoop of vanilla icecream :)

darryl alexander пишет: There are no gelatin powder at any supermarket in my country, can you replace it with other ingredients?

MylkT1023 пишет: you can add milk or even chocolate or vanilla syrup to it. i tried that and it was sweeter

phoenixsprite пишет: I just made this with slightly modified ingredients, it's now in the fridge setting, hoping it comes out slightly! (I used instant coffee and refined white sugar).

LathanCroweTV пишет: OMG! AWESOME COFFEE GRINDER! Recipe looks good and easy! Love it!

MISSMURDERIAM пишет: why,,,,what did i just watch?????!!!!!!

laura sewell пишет: the kettle looks like its floating 0_o

Nipomuceno del japon пишет: I want make this dessert, look easy

musa164ya пишет: probably sly since he liked the cream puffs before the creatures liked this lol

kitsune134 пишет: Could I do the same thing with tea? I think sweet tea jelly would be great.

sayaka9614 пишет: You can put French vanilla coffee creamer over it! It tastes so good!

MatchaCUB пишет: Tried it today, this stuff is awesome! ARIGATOU!

cody yuen пишет: I bet aleks is making a cooking episode!

PutriJoyce O'Hare пишет: Agar2 powder should work only it might set a little harder than when using jelly powder. Here in Indonesia we have flavored jelly and agar2 powder which includes coffee flavor. I was thinking of using that in this recipe in the hopes of further boosting the coffee flavor.


chouji08 пишет: I never like hot coffee and always drink iced coffee. Now I'm just going to make coffee jelly instead.

Catifeo Matt пишет: can i use cocoa powder instead of coffee powder ??

Alexandra Stubbs пишет: Ohhh! That looks SO VERY yummu!

Isaac Malave пишет: 1337

Inbcble Man пишет: Looks goods maybe me and my sister should try this. So cool

kathyle123 пишет: ...

HokurikuYome3 пишет: Can you use kanten instead of gelatin?

ablahblahblah360 пишет: you like button..... yes I shall like...

tiffany51793 пишет: Dear Chef:may i use the instant coffee powder to replace instead? does it still taste okay?

Omni Meoba пишет: Woah! The creatures liked cookingwithdog :D awesome!

GungraveAyumu пишет: Creatures sent me here... then I left hungry... :c

Hevendemo пишет: I made this, it's so gooooood. And since I don't have time to brew coffee in the morning, I just scoop some jelly an I can be awake the whole day. It's awesome.

talim67 пишет: The hand-cranked coffee grinder is really pretty.

Jason Hogan пишет: Why is the dog there?

bigbabbys пишет: I made this! It is very good, thanks! :3

michelle y. пишет: I think I tasted iced tea jelly before but not coffee jelly

Hannah Avelar пишет: Ok, the creature HAVE to get ALL of the guys and make a cooking video and make this! :D

DerpyFox4 пишет: I'm making this now :)

Azeckwazion пишет: Easiest one so far by Cooking with Dog

IMuMussi пишет: frances is the dog aka the host :)

Grizzly RushCo. пишет: Creatures

segychan пишет: i had a coffee jelly dessert recently while i was in Berkeley, CA at a lovely sushi boat place. its one of my new favourite desserts!

jim jeffries пишет: Monica mom

Andrea Mangual пишет: Are the creatures and kevin hungry

1dreamysky пишет: wow looks awesome

impro724 пишет: Why was this on the creatures page?

rosesvvloweer пишет: new camara :D better quality :)

Marjorie Suteki пишет: I love the English voice X3 Fun recipe idea too~!^^

DestinyTheNami пишет: Creatures wtf but I wana make it 0.0

LexDurein пишет: OMG Thats the Cutest Coffee Grinder i have ever seen!

whitealbum444 пишет: My favolite Best5
1.Glico Coffee Jelly
2.Nestle Jelly Coffee
3.Marufuku Coffee Jelly
4.Buriju Coffee Jelly
5.Homer Clushed Coffee Jelly

ROBtimusPrimeReborn пишет: This had to be sly, I can imagine him doing his funny laugh through the whole video.

Jackie T пишет: Looks like and almost works the same as GUI ling gao. Made my self some, and also served it with sugar and condensed milk.

miyubail пишет: Coffee jello, yum. Kodomo no koro yoku tabemashita. Thank you for posting. You are so good!!! Arigatou sensei

aelegent пишет: reminds me of grass jelly <3

LathanCroweTV пишет: 5G. You don't want to make it into Jell-o.

RaheemaDeadpoolina23 пишет: she's so cure she's always happy making these recipes ")

Sunny Park пишет: That's Monica in 30 years

KeenxLimit пишет: Look very carefully. I had trouble finding the unflavoured one in a whole wall of flavoured Jell-o. Look for a crappy looking package and that's probably it.

secretperson920 пишет: Instead of ground coffee beans, can i use coffee powder from the tin?

MUCand OGGYshow пишет: The Creatures liked this video... huh....

Anna Scruton пишет: My Mom had brewed some coffee as i was watching this. It was almost smell-o-vision.


forevergeek пишет: Do you have any recommendations if I wanted to try making this with agar rather than gelatine?

shrikechan nahcekirhs пишет: I love that kettle.

Haylie Fritts пишет: Yep I bet Aleks liked this lol

Daniel Beifus пишет: Are the creatures learning to cook xD

LumyTheQueen пишет: Hello Francis and Chef! I wanted to ask if you can make a recipe for awayuki. With pretty shapes, please! Arigato! ^.^

Opaqueferret пишет: This is a cool idea! Thanks!

Tsugumi-Chan пишет: I love her shirt!!!!
Its so cute!

The Pybro пишет: I like button yes

SMSisita пишет: does it have to be coffee? can I do this with chocolate or other flavours?

KimSooYun94 пишет: so that people with HEARING PROBLEM or DEAF can read it

Maki RedRockingCoffee пишет: what size was the mold? thanks

Tess Brown пишет: Chef I love you! :D

Junny пишет: "now add sugar"

Sunny Park пишет: That's Monica in 30 years

Marian Nieto пишет: *you will definitely FIND it.

Sorry about the mistake, :)

LieLe Cha пишет: The music for this video is adorable. 9.9

inspiredartist2391 пишет: Video #2 without the Minuet Waltz (not including the first one or two episodes that had no music at all). Sad day. Alas, at least the recipe looks great! Will have to try this sometime. I love coffee and I love jelly/jello!

migg46 пишет: Try agar agar.

DarkskillingLP пишет: ikr! I was just on their channel and saw this and was like "wait I've seen this video... am I on my own channel..? nope :o"

RyudoTakeshi пишет: Thank you again for all of your great videos !

Adriana Santos пишет: Woww...so easy and so delicious

kegan797 пишет: really

Gr33nManiac пишет: you know who would have loved this... Oscar.

OJICYANNEL пишет: ^ε^

djdijdid duhduhdud пишет: Fellow subscribers to thecreaturehub. I have just made this wonderful tasty summer time snack. AND LET ME TELL YOU! This is by far, one of the most delicious food stuffs I have ever had.

TheNpcsim пишет: She said you could

MylkT1023 пишет: note to self: Never watch Cooking with Dog videos on a very empty tummy :I

Aerosynthesis пишет: Damn dude

Leia VAntonio пишет: I WANNA MAKE THAT ^_^

Girlique пишет: Oh gosh that looks good !

Blaze It Harry пишет: I think Seamus liked this so he can be a better chef in tree topia

MrOtterfuzz пишет: I cannot get enough of these videos! Who else thinks Chef and Francis need their own TV show?

arealowl пишет: I want to know this too. :\

Brooke Katz пишет: I had Instant Coffee before and I didn't like it....I'd rather have it freshly brewed

daniel vallejo пишет: Also great video :)

invinegod пишет: would this work with tea too?

Keith Payne пишет: Probably kootra and Monica

Miii Chi пишет: what an intresting recipe *-* I'll wanna try it^^

Nana Murasaki пишет: Serve it also with vanilla ice cream.

LiamsTime пишет: you know, when i first saw the channel name i was thinking of something Totaly diffrent. lol

LucifeL MartelL пишет: T____T .. that can of takanashi fresh cream in the end looks sooo pretty....

Castiel - The Primary Muffin пишет: why kevin?

Jessica Millian пишет: NOW I'M HUNGRY :(
You'll Need:

1 tablespoon plain gelatine powder
1/4 cup cold water
6 tablespoons granulated sugar
Dash of salt
1 3/4 cup hot strong coffee

Procedures : Soak gelatine in cold water for five minutes. Add remaining ingredients and stir. Chill until firm.

Serves 4

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий