
Corn Fritters Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 603
Описание:
To get this recipe with measurements: http://www.LauraintheKitchen.com
PREVIOUS EPISODE: http://litk.us/previous
NEXT EPISODE: http://litk.us/next
Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/LauraintheKit...
Twitter: @Lauraskitchen
My Blog: http://www.LauraVitalesBlog.com
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/mrsvitale
To get this recipe with measurements: http://www.LauraintheKitchen.com
PREVIOUS EPISODE: http://litk.us/previous
NEXT EPISODE: http://litk.us/next
Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/LauraintheKit...
Twitter: @Lauraskitchen
My Blog: http://www.LauraVitalesBlog.com
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/mrsvitale
Комментарии:
joed596 пишет: Laura, you're great! :-) . . . Thank you for another delicious looking recipe!
Wishing you and yours and very Happy Fourth of July today!
All best and thumbs up, Jersey Joe :-)
Nana Sophie Holm пишет: She has two other channels, "Vitale style" and "The Vitales" - one of those has make up tutorials, hauls and so on, but I don't remember which one :)
JOEL MATHEW Jacob пишет: Looks yummy
PotionsMaster007 пишет: yum i love hash browns :D
HayaAshraf123 пишет: Lately, Laura have been making lots of fried food. Mozzarella sticks, corn fritters, French fries and onion rings that she said are coming soon on her Facebook page. She usually doesn't do that, she shares other kinds of recipes.
Chara Wells пишет: If she has to advertise other companies to get paid, why are you mad? Focus on how you make your money
jay gonzalez пишет: Can you please make a mexican food called fresas con creme plzzz and thank you that will be very help full if you do :)
0XSmarty0X пишет: Omg!!! Can u please please please make a FUNNEL CAKE!!!!?
HokurikuYome3 пишет: Try it with melted butter and honey. It is amazing!
Vivian Li пишет: laura maybe you should use your handy dandy cookie scoop for this :P
xSMILExPT пишет: can we skip the ingredients of paprika and baking powder instead???
Morgan Davis пишет: i dont get it lol
yessenia31290 пишет: She done that already! look on her website
Yalitza Pmv пишет: Jalapeño poppers
ivyloves4eva пишет: we call it "bakwan jagung" in indonesia :D
fartb0i пишет: Can I hire u to organize my kitchen please?
cheffy329 пишет: try it with some powdered sugar sprinkled on top! it's delicious!
Angela Quek пишет: Do a tutorial of herring salad pleaseeeee
Stella Guan пишет: I've made many of your recipes Laura and all are EXCELLENT however, this would be one of my favorites
Paula Tesoro пишет: laura! can i use chives instead cause thats what i have at the moment :S
Elyssa Cantave пишет: this looks so yummy Laura !!!
bieberf44 пишет: Ratatouille please!!!
Kiko Miko пишет: Jalapeno poppers!
Max Yang пишет: this looks delish words can not explain
148COOKIE пишет: I grew up eating corn fritters with maple syrup! It's the best! :)
Kurilah пишет: WOW WOW WOOOOW, What a great dinner I've just had! Thanks Laura for all your recipes!
Now... To the bat-sofa!! ;p
Bob Rocket пишет: Can someone please tell me what the video is called in the third recipe in her intro? I can't find it
ayOnani1 пишет: Jalapeño poppersssss
Taartje361 пишет: That sounds good
Nika Deks пишет: She did it already
Charles Coverly пишет: You didn't use Jersey corn!
TheMik675 пишет: laura is the baking powder necessary? or can i leave it out?
iCShandra пишет: Like after school snacks! Or something I can take to school! Please Laura?
Bananabear20 пишет: or she has a thing , you know , called restraint.
zoe dunne пишет: What's your favourite dish
caklavl пишет: Wow...it's like Indonesian food :)....Xoxo
RandomJen пишет: i dont like frying things but id love to try this maybe ill bake it?
Chris Parm пишет: Laura, do a quick tip or a regular video on how to make vanilla extract
Meghan Roy пишет: is this meant to be a sweet or savoury recipe?
Ashely Scott пишет: can you make funnel cake plzz
Haily Bui пишет: Make funnel cake
DontEatChalk пишет: it looks so good :'D
Nanaluv4ever пишет: I did not know that this was the kitchen in your basement, does your other kitchen look the same and is as big also? ( I saw a google + vid today of you two and you mentioned how you started out and about your kitchen)
lalabostick пишет: since you mention funnal cake you should make that next :-)
Tsoma1 пишет: You can go warn people on a healthy food channel........
fashionbymaddy пишет: that was still a type of whisk
Phillip Lam пишет: I tried it with mapil syrup and its soooooo GOOD thanks :)
mrklckml пишет: You make me. Hungry.: )
Rivky Spitzer пишет: I made these twice already!!so good everyone loved them!
SweGunner71 пишет: Holy cow, I MUST try this! So easy and seems SO good! :)
Angelique H пишет: I**
anne bear пишет: GREAT RECIPE
Max Yang пишет: sorry i apologize, i took that wrong, but i guess your presentation was intimidating and a but anal but, sorry i understand now
green3764 пишет: Laura these look incredible!
Everything you make is amazing and delicious!
Huge fan and many THANKS! :) <3
Linda L пишет: I love how you make everything so easy and delicious!
CrashN2Me1000 пишет: You can send your pics to her facebook account. The link is in the description above.
Eric Chen пишет: Wow it looks really good and I can't wait to make it
Kurilah пишет: Ok, I just can wait untill tomorrow, I've just found canned corn, to the bat-kitchen!!!!
Thomas Nguyen пишет: make funnel cake!
1hahj пишет: Far too much salt, coronary in a dish
anj767 пишет: I might try this one. It looks delicious. I have never eaten this type of food in my life.. evah! So sad. :( :D
nr98001 пишет: Take a vanilla bean, cut it half, down the length of the bean, stick it in a jar, fill to top with vodka, let it sit 6 months and you have vanilla extract, pretty much the same as how the store bought stuff is made. You could also just pop the bean into a whole bottle of vodka, but I'd get the smaller one, not the 750ml size, that one might need 2 vanilla beans.
An0nym0us6o9 пишет: Mango Mousse cake please! :D
Chuc Phan пишет: Can i make it without any paprika and hot sauce in it? I cant eat spicy
Helen Ang пишет: It's bakwan jagung in indonesia
Shaina Lyne пишет: Please make macaroons Laura! :)
Tina Rodriguez пишет: u mean the chocolate pavlova recipe?
Susan O'Brien пишет: Oh Laura, they look so good. My stomach has started rumbling just from watching you make them. I'll give it a try this weekend. Thanks! :o)
Max Yang пишет: you make my mouth water and you make me hungry after i have just finished dinner
Shehroon Riaz пишет: I love you r kitchen and could you make more deserts
Maddie S пишет: More corn recipes !!!!
conlee21 пишет: I don't see the need to post negative comments to begin with. Why take the time out of your day to tell someone something bad? :S If you don't like it, move the frigg on to another video.
Kacie Carlson пишет: Macaroons please!!
test804 пишет: I wasn't talking about criticism I was talking about negative comments
they're about the recipe not Laura herself
Chubby Bunny пишет: Laura is the only skinny chef that i trust ;)
Titus2Chic пишет: i think she says "incredibly simple" in almost every video. lol.
Grace 4 Ever пишет: that's exactly what I was wondering
oneworld24 пишет: I just made these and had them with maple syrup. My family and I thank you :)
onlyfornintendo пишет: cool
Jajang Jangkrik пишет: bakwan jagung sama perkedel jagung apa bedanya sih? apa sama aja?
Kellie May пишет: her videos are so much clearer in HD! everyone make it HD
Caitlin Aulet пишет: Thank you. I was upset that i can't have corn fritters anymore because The Cheesecake factory stopped making them.
Glassy pot пишет: in my country indonesia it called Bakwan jagung .. my favorite..
Taste better if you add skinned shrimp and dipped into mayonnaise and chili sauce mixture.. yuummm
Elizabeth Bird пишет: WOW! that's CRUNCHY!
Mikaella Perri пишет: she already did check out her website..
iCShandra пишет: Can you create something that a 17 year old can do? Something I can make when I'm hungry and there is nothing to eat please that would be so helpful!
Ashley Kolb пишет: can u make apple fritter with a glaze!!!!???
TheTouchlamp пишет: Please please upload more often:D I'd love to see more quick and easy dinner ideas:P
Vsecret723 пишет: U should do some make up videos too ur skin looks amazing all the time v smooth ...so plz if u can't upload it just share face product that u used for ur skin including foundation n moisturizer thnx
aflattoon пишет: Corn Pakora
Angelique H пишет: Can we by any chance send you a picture of what i made with your recipie? :)
I017597 пишет: Please make chocolate fudge cake!
RandomStuff E-L пишет: that looks really good
wizirbyman пишет: can i bake this instead of frying?
scrumblioncious пишет: hahahaha you just made my day!! lol
Monica Baha'a пишет: Thanks for the product placement, Laura!
joed596 пишет: Laura, you're great! :-) . . . Thank you for another delicious looking recipe!
Wishing you and yours and very Happy Fourth of July today!
All best and thumbs up, Jersey Joe :-)
Nana Sophie Holm пишет: She has two other channels, "Vitale style" and "The Vitales" - one of those has make up tutorials, hauls and so on, but I don't remember which one :)
JOEL MATHEW Jacob пишет: Looks yummy
PotionsMaster007 пишет: yum i love hash browns :D
You'll Need:
1 pound yellow cornmeal
2 cups powdered milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons butter
2 eggs
Procedures : Mix all ingredients. Fry in hot vegetable oil, dropping mixture by tablespoons into the oil.
Makes about 30
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий