
Deviled Eggs Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 554
Описание:
To get this recipe with measurements: http://www.LauraintheKitchen.com
PREVIOUS EPISODE: http://litk.us/previous
NEXT EPISODE: http://litk.us/next
Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/LauraintheKit...
Twitter: @Lauraskitchen
My Blog: http://www.LauraVitalesBlog.com
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/mrsvitale
To get this recipe with measurements: http://www.LauraintheKitchen.com
PREVIOUS EPISODE: http://litk.us/previous
NEXT EPISODE: http://litk.us/next
Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/LauraintheKit...
Twitter: @Lauraskitchen
My Blog: http://www.LauraVitalesBlog.com
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/mrsvitale
Комментарии:
s:updates:youtube:UCNbngWUqL2eqRw12yAwcICg:-D7yP_eN4YQ",[]
,[]
,"",,[]
,"117589638162344717801",[]
,"https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-_Z3vSA4rHtA/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAEY/z3YxrWZXvCk/photo.jpg",,"nice stuff пишет: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D7yP_eN4YQ&google_comment_id=z13xjrsqttqjsl4f523kelloczbyyhugo04
"," пишет: StariaL
missmillie her пишет: can you adopt me?
vinzX2 пишет: Gonna try it on my day off... The laura.
Lavenderrose73 пишет: Oh that looks awesome! I LOVE deviled eggs!! Think I'd use Miracle Whip instead though, since I like MW and not mayo, like when I make a bologna and cheese sandwich.
baby619hs пишет: I really love your make-up!!
Fariha T пишет: Just Stop It Already!!!!!
Sujin rose пишет: i luvvd thiss when i first tried it,
exept when i made it i didnt add tabaco or grazed onion (i think its called,) and the pickle thing!
:)
iCRAVEmadness пишет: Your make-up looks amazing here
Kelsey Nguyen пишет: I love your makeup in this episode c;
Annie Hanson пишет: You boil your eggs exactly the same way I do. :) Never had a green yolk either. :)
Rina .V пишет: There's gonna be a lot of farting going on..
Halee M пишет: Try adding some grated cheddar. Yum!
scotched knight пишет: The measurements are on her website, otherwise you have no reason to complain. I think his camera work is nice.
beaah8810 пишет: Hi Laura! In my family we make a similar recipe, egg yolk, mayo and pate de foie. SO delicious :)
Naruto Uzumaki пишет: she already has.
sadsymphonys пишет: i usually do mayo, ketchup, paprika, salt and a little cayenne pepper and chive on the top :P
Adnan Mustafa пишет: Even though I don't cook (anything), I watch your videos with great enthusiasm. Your presentation is wonderful and you are the awesomest cook I've come across on YouTube. All I can say is hats off to you Laura!
swagmasterjulie пишет: I like putting lemon in the yellow stuff
Laura van Kouwen пишет: o my god laura, your nail polish is gorgeous!
baharheart пишет: How was anyone supposed to know if someone uses poor etiquette in eating unless they watch the video, you probably eat like a cow to & that's why you're upset about the comments left about her talking while she has food in her mouth.
bikiniisland пишет: what do you consider useful?
Jillian Elizabeth пишет: Totally needed this recipe- Thanks for sharing your yummy wisdom, Laura!
nam phong Nguyen пишет: My trick about boiling egg is:
you boil your eggs with cold water. After few minutes , take one egg with a spoon or whatever and if it dry immediately that means that is perfect !! (Sorry for my bad english)
aajhetechocomel пишет: Weee, I love deviled eggs :)
Paws LM пишет: My goodness, I cant believe how old this recipe is. I can remember my grandmother and then my mother making them. It is a recipe that I had completely forgotten about. Thanks for reminding me.
Maria Paty пишет: Can,u make ratatouille?
Kierra Mitchell пишет: I love deviled eggs
Jew bears пишет: funfact:Deviled eggs are not American,they are Romanian. :3
anak zalita пишет: yum yum yum yum yum yum
Vahe Ana пишет: yeah, i like Latechef too its easy and simple to use to find recipes from all over the world
LIONNTIGER пишет: I want to know... Why does the yolk get some green sometimes?
Lusine Davitian пишет: yes it is more convenient to share recipes, its my main source of recipes
Claire Watts пишет: Egg yolk, mayo, cheese chives and bacon
iluvkawaii yay пишет: Wat ep is the green noddles in?
s:updates:youtube:UCNbngWUqL2eqRw12yAwcICg:-D7yP_eN4YQ",[]
,[]
,"",,[]
,"117589638162344717801",[]
,"https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-_Z3vSA4rHtA/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAEY/z3YxrWZXvCk/photo.jpg",,"nice stuff пишет: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D7yP_eN4YQ&google_comment_id=z13xjrsqttqjsl4f523kelloczbyyhugo04
"," пишет: StariaL
missmillie her пишет: can you adopt me?
vinzX2 пишет: Gonna try it on my day off... The laura.
Lavenderrose73 пишет: Oh that looks awesome! I LOVE deviled eggs!! Think I'd use Miracle Whip instead though, since I like MW and not mayo, like when I make a bologna and cheese sandwich.
baby619hs пишет: I really love your make-up!!
Fariha T пишет: Just Stop It Already!!!!!
Sujin rose пишет: i luvvd thiss when i first tried it,
exept when i made it i didnt add tabaco or grazed onion (i think its called,) and the pickle thing!
:)
iCRAVEmadness пишет: Your make-up looks amazing here
Kelsey Nguyen пишет: I love your makeup in this episode c;
Annie Hanson пишет: You boil your eggs exactly the same way I do. :) Never had a green yolk either. :)
Rina .V пишет: There's gonna be a lot of farting going on..
Halee M пишет: Try adding some grated cheddar. Yum!
scotched knight пишет: The measurements are on her website, otherwise you have no reason to complain. I think his camera work is nice.
beaah8810 пишет: Hi Laura! In my family we make a similar recipe, egg yolk, mayo and pate de foie. SO delicious :)
Naruto Uzumaki пишет: she already has.
sadsymphonys пишет: i usually do mayo, ketchup, paprika, salt and a little cayenne pepper and chive on the top :P
Adnan Mustafa пишет: Even though I don't cook (anything), I watch your videos with great enthusiasm. Your presentation is wonderful and you are the awesomest cook I've come across on YouTube. All I can say is hats off to you Laura!
swagmasterjulie пишет: I like putting lemon in the yellow stuff
Laura van Kouwen пишет: o my god laura, your nail polish is gorgeous!
baharheart пишет: How was anyone supposed to know if someone uses poor etiquette in eating unless they watch the video, you probably eat like a cow to & that's why you're upset about the comments left about her talking while she has food in her mouth.
bikiniisland пишет: what do you consider useful?
Jillian Elizabeth пишет: Totally needed this recipe- Thanks for sharing your yummy wisdom, Laura!
nam phong Nguyen пишет: My trick about boiling egg is:
you boil your eggs with cold water. After few minutes , take one egg with a spoon or whatever and if it dry immediately that means that is perfect !! (Sorry for my bad english)
aajhetechocomel пишет: Weee, I love deviled eggs :)
Paws LM пишет: My goodness, I cant believe how old this recipe is. I can remember my grandmother and then my mother making them. It is a recipe that I had completely forgotten about. Thanks for reminding me.
Maria Paty пишет: Can,u make ratatouille?
Kierra Mitchell пишет: I love deviled eggs
Jew bears пишет: funfact:Deviled eggs are not American,they are Romanian. :3
anak zalita пишет: yum yum yum yum yum yum
Vahe Ana пишет: yeah, i like Latechef too its easy and simple to use to find recipes from all over the world
LIONNTIGER пишет: I want to know... Why does the yolk get some green sometimes?
Lusine Davitian пишет: yes it is more convenient to share recipes, its my main source of recipes
Claire Watts пишет: Egg yolk, mayo, cheese chives and bacon
iluvkawaii yay пишет: Wat ep is the green noddles in?
You'll Need:
8 eggs
1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
1 tablespoon creamy salad dressing
salt and pepper to taste
1 pinch paprika
Procedures : Place eggs in saucepan and cover with water. Bring to boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs sit in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water and cool.
Peel and cut in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and combine with mustard, salad dressing and salt and pepper. Mix together until smooth.
Refill each egg half with the yolk mixture and sprinkle with paprika
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий