суббота, 27 сентября 2014 г.

Monster Face

Vintage 90's Commercial for "Monster Face" Toy








Описание:

This is a classic commercial that ran in the early 1990's for a interactive "Monster Face" toy.
Комментарии:

sheenufilms пишет: More like, "IT FAILED!"

KeeperOfProphecies пишет: I had this. It was pretty awesome.

orrinbb пишет: COOL

TheMikeBase пишет: i had that toy and got nightmares from it :|

phug1010 пишет: the background song:\r
night on bald mountain\r
\r
look it up cool song

thephilchannel пишет: This commercial used to terrify me when I was a kid. I had to always look away from the tv until it was over.

sarcasmosis пишет: Calling 90s shit vintage is a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

narutofanstudios1234 пишет: i think i know why they dont sell this any more

threadead пишет: This toy was SUCH a disappointment when I finally had it in my hands.... I thought looked so awesome in the commercial!!

nerdygangstah пишет: @cfc106 rub it in his face, why doncha?

Seth Cohen пишет: I had that toy. It was so cool. I am 24, and in my lifetime the 3 best birthday presents ive gotten are monster face, playstation 2, and nintendo 64. I'm not sure what order id rank them though. Slime did not work great, but it worked. @Snowkeep I too had to cover him up with a towel!

RakaiThwei . пишет: Ooooh I remember this, infact I used to have one! Good times, good times.

GogolBordelloLover пишет: I had this! I used to cover it with a T-shirt before bed, because when it was dark, his staring face creeped me out.

PipersGrip пишет: @Snowkeep hahaha, I did the same thing. That scared the shit out of me during night. The slime sucked too. I used it once, and the rest just dried up into green crust.

REZIVOR since93 пишет: Always wanted one of these when it came out. But I was 12, so I couldn't pay for it. But it's still pretty classic!

Paul Ferugheli пишет: WHen I was a kid, I was rumored to love to give people a high five and say "Monster Face comes with everything shown here!" That makes me laugh.

FBBFANatik3 пишет: Some is selling it right now on eBay.

Back in 1996, this toy was re-released as Goosebumps Monster Head Maker.

This toy is on eBay now, it looks amazing.

chasey88 пишет: i had one , scared the crap out of me, its eyes would glow in the dark

80842069 пишет: i got it from toys r us in 93-94. it was a choice between that and the eliminator ts-7. i guess i made a wise decision.....

Chargal4 пишет: I remember this! Sadly my cousins did not have one (I was a girly girl, but I love monsters)

Viking166 пишет: I have one in its original box! The artwork on the box and the commercial was way cooler then the actual toy I remember.. Still an Icon for the 90´s toys though..

FNHot пишет: I wanted this, to the point that I started to save up for it. Went to Zellers, and saw how CRAZY expensive it was, and decided on TMNT Toys.

slothcore пишет: i have one sitting beside me right now, love it, missing all the pieces except for bottom and top teeth, when i was 15 i ran wires all through the holes for pieces though so that kinda makes up for it.

mr. potatohead for kids like me :)

Snowkeep пишет: I fucking had one. Shit was soo awesome I had to put a towel over it when sleeping since it glew in the dark. Scared the shit out of me.

The slime sucked tho, I didn't use it directly so it just became a solid shape.

jessieloves1982 пишет: Awwe I wish I still had mine! I remember getting it for Xmas in 92 lol and I'm a female :) I loved loved this toy! Now there worth like 500 bucks lol

sojuman3885 пишет: I loved this until I saw the Are You Afraid of the Dark episode with Nosferatu, After that this resided in my closet haha.

OutOfVogue пишет: I can't find this anywhere. I had one as a kid, and can't find it anywhere now.

Nate Boyd пишет: I think my perfect life would be as a 90's toy commercial director.

Insideoutmonkie пишет: I still got this! I'm gonna post a video of it
Sadly all the pieces are missing :(

th3planetsghost пишет: Yea i fucking had this the Snot smelled so baddd haha

Ollie Peters пишет: I had one when I was a kid! What a disappointment LOL it never worked as well as shown in the commercial! AWESOME!

stultiloquy пишет: Holy Crap, I had that toy!
The eyes and teeth glowed in the dark; I remember I scared my brother witless with it.

NecroKrueger пишет: Me and my brother both got that toy for Christmas in 93 or 94 ! Then my Mom took them back to the store , she claimed it had to many peices .

rahkshifan99 пишет: @APOrtiz -try and find it on ebay...good luck, and im sorry for you. i wanted some lego stuff, but never got it. now i look on ebay for it

nycoleen пишет: That was my favourite toy as a kid, including Creepy Crawlers! That's probably why I want to get into special fx makeup, haha.

SpittieAJ пишет: tous from the 90's were so much cooler



baggedyman пишет: @GGHATED Thanks.

flannelking пишет: I had this but it lost alot of parts and some of the levers got jammed and i was way too young to understand where to begin fixing it

meacarston пишет: I wanted that toy more then anything when i was a kid

Mark Itkowitz пишет: Back in the mid-90's, I was the Creative Director and wrote the Monster Face commercial for Hasbro. The Art Director for the agency JMCT was Bob Conlon and it was directed by Jim McGorman. It was shot in Phila. and edited at Even Time in New York. Had a great time shooting that spot. I'm still amazed the client kept the line "Now I'm losing my lunch." Mark Itkowitz

Joshua Monroe пишет: @APOrtiz ahhh i know your pain.

HouseFire23 пишет: oh man i remember having that thing and it smelled terrible

jackburton73 пишет: this was neat but how would want that over a g.i.joe toy or tmnt , come on

Tiernan Lachmann пишет: I used to have this toy but I lost all the parts over the years. It was like a twisted mr. potato head.

Joe Rey пишет: I production designed this commercial in the early 90's w/ director Jim McGorman of SBK Pictures.

Giovanni Ognissanti пишет: hahah LOL I had one of those:D wasn't as cool as the commercial showed though:P

Martin Mellon пишет: What if the mom in the commercial took the toy away?

Fettster777 пишет: OMG I HAD THIS!!!!

Juan A пишет: did this come with plastic green maggots??????

Ian R. Key пишет: Ha i remeber this toy/commercial that shit was awesome.. they just dont make kool toys like that anymore...

jamie mcgann пишет: @baggedyman gooey louie!

8 Bit Tree Productions пишет: Scary. I would die if my brother somehow got this. -J

doalisaluver пишет: Me too!

Guillaume .Picq пишет: i loved that, i want to find a new one! XD

Samuel Faict пишет: The toys in the 90ties were really hidious. Old school horror rules!

Chris Heffernan пишет: I got this for Christmas, age five or six. Nothing worked quite like the commercial depicted. The results were a disastrous mess. Epic commercial. It reminds me of sitting too close to the TV.

Deathlordtwo пишет: I remeber my mom buying me one. I could never really make the go come out the side of its head.

Dana Major пишет: I had one of these, and yeah mine didnt work like that either. The pulsing temple wasnt on it and i dont think the goo was ever THAT gooey, but it was still one of the most awesome toys ever. Hasbro should come back out with them. I was going to try to find one on ebay for my nephew and the only one I found was $225. Geez I wish I still had mine.


TatsunoKoori пишет: Had this as a little kid. Loved the heck out of it. Man, I had a blast from the past watching this.

Farce Majeure пишет: I totally had that when I was a kid! Fuck yeah!

MrMadBallz79 пишет: I miss this stuff!!!

Fettster777 пишет: I had one of these!

Hunterhaku96 пишет: @GogolBordelloLover i know what that feels like\r
sometimes inmy basement i get these feelings that something is there\r
waiting to hurt me and kill me\r
and i kow im too young to fear this but i actually fear diying

Aenima7988 пишет: loved this toy. yea i don't think i could get it to come out of the side either.

JermaineATL пишет: monster face was a demon. He tried to kill me with his ugly face.... XD

Andrew Ortiz пишет: I remember I wanted this for christmas....stupid parents never got me one....I'm sad now :(

Toyman1982 пишет: I was/am one of the must Occult driven kids in america... and i got this thing at a bargain bin one time.. got home with it and COULD NOT sleep with it in my room... holy FUCK that thing was scary as shit to wake up and have it staring you down LOL

Cartier Cray пишет: OMG!iI had that damn thing...

rnorred06 пишет: Wow, I had one of those!

apokalipze3 пишет: I miss my monster face :(

Charles Ringey пишет: now im losing my lunch.( lol)

PAVN пишет: I remember that commercial.

Jonathan Wojcik пишет: I remember having one of these but yeah, it didn't work as well as in the commercial...I don't think it even had that cool pulsing sore that "breaks out" of the skull surface. Still fun though, a horror Mr. Potato Head.

wagglepuff12 пишет: This toy was soo rad, my buddy had it, and we too had to cover it at night to sleep. He was soo goofy and funny looking. Probably one of the best toys for kids. LOL-Forever.

dwhee пишет: this toy kept me from getting up for a drink of water countless nights.

Jmike0907 пишет: i wouldn't want this.

Kodachrome945 пишет: OH MY GOD! I remember this commercial, what a piece of junk, just another brillant invention of the 90's :)

YungReg88 пишет: Hey, I remember this commercial! Toys nowadays suck...well, most of them. There are a few good lines such as Gormiti and Androidz.

PunisherPayne пишет: I saw this in a Toys 'R' Us store once when i was really really young and it scared the crap out of me.

TheAltair4 пишет: lol. I had this awesome toy as a kid. I remember making it up to look like the Tar Man zombie from Return of the Living Dead and scaring the living crap out of my little sister with it. hahahah!

thephilchannel пишет: When they showed this I was only 4 or 5 and it scared me shitless.

Zuam1208 пишет: This and Vac-Man were my all-time favourite toys as a kid.

GOTH86 пишет: I always wished that toy for just about every x-mas and birthday when i was about six-nine years old. My parents never got it for me my mom was all like "No you'll just get nigthtmares" but THERE on my 9th birthday my friends came over with a big package: They'd got me the monster face!

baggedyman пишет: Does anyone remember a toy where you had to pull green rubber snot out of a nose or something. I think I remember a game like that.

Stephan Howard пишет: I remember I was 4 when this came out... and I had to have it because I was into shit like this.. and I remember I had chicken pox so I had mild hallucinations mixed with my overactive imagination..

Mom ended up taking it back because of these night terrors I would have that it was watching me / talking to me while I was supposed to be sleeping.

Kevin Nguyen пишет: i had this thing for so long. fuckin monster toys from the 90's were so awesome

Jason LeGault пишет: Remenber seeing this thing in a garage or shed of the house of someone I knew from either scouts or baseball or soccer. Either way I remenber I was deprived of never owning a Monster Face and I haven't kept in touch with anyone from either of those groups I mentioned, cause no one from sports or scouts like me at all.

ElectroKraken пишет: I can't believe that I can't even remember the early 90's.\r
\r
:(

TheSamanthaShow1002 пишет: i just don't get why some boys are stupid (NOT ALL SOME!)

dlacc187 пишет: lmfao!!!!


i miss the 90s.

cfc106 пишет: @APOrtiz I had one!

reg villaveza пишет: hahah they made the mom toss her salad!

Ben Hickman пишет: lol i still have mine... but i only have one set of parts

sheenufilms пишет: More like, "IT FAILED!"

KeeperOfProphecies пишет: I had this. It was pretty awesome.

orrinbb пишет: COOL

TheMikeBase пишет: i had that toy and got nightmares from it :|

phug1010 пишет: the background song:\r
night on bald mountain\r
\r
look it up cool song

thephilchannel пишет: This commercial used to terrify me when I was a kid. I had to always look away from the tv until it was over.

sarcasmosis пишет: Calling 90s shit vintage is a bit of a stretch, isn't it?
You'll Need:

Unflavored gelatine
Water
Cereal (flakes type)

Procedures : Mix together gelatine and water. Gob the mixture onto face and let dry. For added effect, try sticking cereal to your face

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий