
Bite-Size Tomato Cup Sushi (Recipe) ひとくちトマトカップ寿司 (レシピ)
Описание:
This is my award winning sushi recipe which I won the outstanding performance award at "sushi project" by iCommons Summit'08 in Sapporo.
Juicy tomato and rich tuna melt in your mouth good.
iCommons Summit put out a call for sushi recipes and designs from around the world, so that they can promote Japan's "sushi culture" to a new level, not just as part of Japanese culture but as a "world culture".
My prize-winning recipe is "Tomato Cup Sushi". I stuffed sushi rice and tuna salad in tomatoes. Those are juicy and easy to eat. The sweet and sour flavor of sushi vinegar matches perfectly to the tuna salad! You gotta try ;)
Regarding the sushi project, I was interviewed by Hana TV. It was broadcast only in Hokkaido, though.
---------------------------------
Bite-Size Tomato Cup Sushi
Difficulty: Easy
Time: 20min (w/o rice cooking time)
Number of servings: 8 (or more)
Ingredients:
8 (or more) tomatoes about 4cm (1.5inch) in diameter
300g (10.5oz.) cooked Japanese rice (short-grain rice)
2 tbsp Sushisu (seasoning for sushi rice)
A
* 2 tbsp. (30g=1oz.) drained canned tuna
* 1 tbsp. finely-chopped sweet pickle
* 1 tbsp. finely-chopped onion
* 1 tbsp. drained canned whole corn kernels
* 1&1/2 tbsp. mayonnaise
* salt and pepper
parsley flakes
Directions:
1. Place cooked Japanese rice in a bowl. Add Sushisu while the rice is hot and slice through rice using rice paddle to separate the grains. (Cool the rice before you use.)
2. Slice tops off the tomatoes, and scoop out the pulp and seeds. Discard seeds, chop the pulp, and keep aside.
3. Mix the chopped pulp (2.) and A.
4. Stuff moderate amount of sushi rice into tomatoes, place the tuna mixture (3.) on top, and sprinkle with parsley flakes.
Preferably refrigerate before you serve!
Ingredients to make sushi vinegar from scratch.
* 1&1/2 tbsp. rice vinegar
* 1/2 tbsp. sugar
* 1/2 tsp. salt
↓レシピ(日本語)
http://cooklabo.blogspot.jp/2012/09/b...
---------------------------------
Product I used:
ミツカン すし酢 (Mizkan Sushisu - seasoning for Sushi rice)
http://www3.mizkan.co.jp/sapari/produ...
http://www.mizkan.co.uk/brands/retail...
Please Google and find the product online in your country :)
Music by
Josh Woodward
Infinite Horizon (No Vocals)
http://www.joshwoodward.com/
http://www.youtube.com/joshwoodward
♥Please Subscribe♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron
♥Facebook Fan Page♥ Please "Like" me ;)
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/
♥Google+♥
https://plus.google.com/u/0/116260125...
♥Visit my Blog for more Recipes♥
http://createeathappy.blogspot.com/
♥My Recipe Posts♥
http://cookeatshare.com/chefs/ochiker...
http://cookpad.com/ami (Japanese)
♥Follow me on twitter♥
http://twitter.com/ochikeron
http://twitter.com/alohaforever (Japanese)
This is my award winning sushi recipe which I won the outstanding performance award at "sushi project" by iCommons Summit'08 in Sapporo.
Juicy tomato and rich tuna melt in your mouth good.
iCommons Summit put out a call for sushi recipes and designs from around the world, so that they can promote Japan's "sushi culture" to a new level, not just as part of Japanese culture but as a "world culture".
My prize-winning recipe is "Tomato Cup Sushi". I stuffed sushi rice and tuna salad in tomatoes. Those are juicy and easy to eat. The sweet and sour flavor of sushi vinegar matches perfectly to the tuna salad! You gotta try ;)
Regarding the sushi project, I was interviewed by Hana TV. It was broadcast only in Hokkaido, though.
---------------------------------
Bite-Size Tomato Cup Sushi
Difficulty: Easy
Time: 20min (w/o rice cooking time)
Number of servings: 8 (or more)
Ingredients:
8 (or more) tomatoes about 4cm (1.5inch) in diameter
300g (10.5oz.) cooked Japanese rice (short-grain rice)
2 tbsp Sushisu (seasoning for sushi rice)
A
* 2 tbsp. (30g=1oz.) drained canned tuna
* 1 tbsp. finely-chopped sweet pickle
* 1 tbsp. finely-chopped onion
* 1 tbsp. drained canned whole corn kernels
* 1&1/2 tbsp. mayonnaise
* salt and pepper
parsley flakes
Directions:
1. Place cooked Japanese rice in a bowl. Add Sushisu while the rice is hot and slice through rice using rice paddle to separate the grains. (Cool the rice before you use.)
2. Slice tops off the tomatoes, and scoop out the pulp and seeds. Discard seeds, chop the pulp, and keep aside.
3. Mix the chopped pulp (2.) and A.
4. Stuff moderate amount of sushi rice into tomatoes, place the tuna mixture (3.) on top, and sprinkle with parsley flakes.
Preferably refrigerate before you serve!
Ingredients to make sushi vinegar from scratch.
* 1&1/2 tbsp. rice vinegar
* 1/2 tbsp. sugar
* 1/2 tsp. salt
↓レシピ(日本語)
http://cooklabo.blogspot.jp/2012/09/b...
---------------------------------
Product I used:
ミツカン すし酢 (Mizkan Sushisu - seasoning for Sushi rice)
http://www3.mizkan.co.jp/sapari/produ...
http://www.mizkan.co.uk/brands/retail...
Please Google and find the product online in your country :)
Music by
Josh Woodward
Infinite Horizon (No Vocals)
http://www.joshwoodward.com/
http://www.youtube.com/joshwoodward
♥Please Subscribe♥
http://www.youtube.com/ochikeron
♥Facebook Fan Page♥ Please "Like" me ;)
http://www.facebook.com/Ochikeron/
♥Google+♥
https://plus.google.com/u/0/116260125...
♥Visit my Blog for more Recipes♥
http://createeathappy.blogspot.com/
♥My Recipe Posts♥
http://cookeatshare.com/chefs/ochiker...
http://cookpad.com/ami (Japanese)
♥Follow me on twitter♥
http://twitter.com/ochikeron
http://twitter.com/alohaforever (Japanese)
Комментарии:
Simon Arango пишет: You can find all the ingredients she uses in the US in a japanese store or at an asian supermarket.
M0RRlE пишет: If she really thought that way I doubt she would still make videos. Now, stop being rude.
nateskawaii1 пишет: Was wondering what kind of pickle you used? Just regular sweet or bread & butter sweet pickle? Thank you & love your videos. I am a stay at home mom too and your videos give me lots of ideas to cook different things for my family. Hope you never stop making them. Good day to you.
Balgees24 пишет: hello , i hate mayonnaise any thing else i can use ?
00yean пишет: wow o_o the earrings must be heavy
crazydanger пишет: mix rice vinegar with sugar and salt, and you have your sushi vinegar. that what it is, really.
TeddyCam01 пишет: WOAH YOUR EARINGS!
Legna Polygotism пишет: She said "oishii" it means delicious/yummy/tasty,good
kennymiyoshi пишет: すばらしい作品ですね!
TheSeraph74 пишет: You seem to win quite a few award/competitions with your recipes... thank you for being so generous and sharing them with us here!! :)
TeddyCam01 пишет: true that huh...
NarumiChIan пишет: Congratz for your prize!! I don't like tomatos, but I like everything you make so I might try it out ^^<3
ochikeron пишет: thank you :)
kityblood пишет: waaa!! i'm hungry now hahaha, very tasty and fresh sushi. i like it x3
ShupagirlUK пишет: Oh thanks for that :)
KireiMimi91 пишет: Aww.. okay then~! Thank you so much for answering so quickly~! :)
KireiMimi91 пишет: Hi~! ^^ I was wondering how long would this last in the fridge? :o
I was thinking of appetizers I could make for my wedding, so do you think I could make this the day before?
Jasna González пишет: Me encantan los tomates rellenos *o*
kikiang3l пишет: ur earrings are always so cool!
Snow Ai пишет: I have a quick question! Do you use japanese mayonnaise or those american mayonnaise
merrituber1 пишет: my favorite so far is Nakano seasoned rice vinegar.
Ritsuko Amane пишет: I've never had sushi before and the sushi that I get in my nearby stores are the fake stuff where it's the rice that makes the product mostly.
I really want to try sushi, but I don't know what is the best to try first. I would say Californian rolls or Fancy Tuna, but is there any other good ones?
ochikeron пишет: if you are making sushi, yes!
lalapisani пишет: This looks yummy!
Also, your earrings are really cute :)
momkatmax пишет: True, Japanese cuisine has adapted different foods into their recipes. Canned corn for some reason is a big hit due to it's sweetness, a few years ago I never heard of it used.
azuresea00 пишет: lol, very nice way of inventing new sushi recipes! :D
Melon Berryx пишет: can u film a video on how to make pretzel? :)
JayFoxFire пишет: Ignore the negative comments, people are hard to please sometime. All your videos are so cute and easy to make
ochikeron пишет: onespoのピアスです☆109のアクセのお店にも売ってました♥
Christina Luna пишет: yummy hope mine come out that cute looking.
Adia Hong пишет: @ochikeron how come ur tomatoes are so small?
ninais DobleR пишет: OMG Today I found your channel. and I'm adicted :D Thanks for share this lovely , yummy recepi with us. it stimulated people to make such lovely food. thanks a lott.
Stitch Doggie пишет: I made this today and it was sooo yummy!
i'll do it again next time ;)
ochikeron пишет: what is seasoning for maki? seasoning for sushi? then yes.
TeddyCam01 пишет: wow ur earrings must be heavvy
Duckie Puss пишет: Indeed, if they were heavy you would be able to tell. Bigger earrings would of course be made of a lighter material
ochikeron пишет: yes! more coming ~
madscientist90 пишет: Your entire outfit! GAH! I CANNOT! TOO CUTE! TuT
ochikeron пишет: yes!
Tip Aly пишет: This reminded me of a stuffed tomato recipe I did a couple years ago. . . . I should find that and do it again. Thanks for the idea.
siumaihargow пишет: Everytime I add the vinegar to the rice, the sweetness lasts only for like 5 minutes then after that, the rice absorbs it all and I can't taste it anymore D: But at sushi restaurants, the rice always stays sweet! Am I missing something?
ochikeron пишет: =D
trine kitty пишет: @justinblack31 Mor
MissChantelleG Poland пишет: Is that Sushisu necessary ? or can I use soy? I'd really want to do this on my 18th B-day ;D
ochikeron пишет: :)
BabyK18316 пишет: OMG!!! Your hair has grown longer Ochi :O <3333
MizzLazar пишет: I LOVE your earings and this is so CUTE!
trine kitty пишет: @justinblack31 Wonder why do people like you exist. Beggars on the street have better
Gavegyu GeeGee пишет: I like your earrings hahaha and I like your video , too.
NickiKawaii пишет: I'm going to make this! :)
VU TRONG KHANG пишет: I like your earings
ochikeron пишет: XD
Sydney L пишет: Do you realize how inconsiderate you're being? A majority of her viewers don't live where she lives, so what's the point of her sharing her recipes if we can't make it ourselves because her "Authentic Japanese" recipes contains ONLY ingredients that can be found in Japan?
Jacob Johnson пишет: ur perrrty
Aaron L пишет: at the end she said "おいしい” but it sounded more like"OH SHIT~"
Dionnnnz пишет: Suscribed! Love you!
happypunklifekorxxx пишет: ピアスかわいいい!!
ochikeron пишет: hmmm maybe better if you could get sushi vinegar. that is nicely sweet and lasts long :)
PuperSaperMario пишет: I made this with sauerkraut instead of pickles and oregano flakes instead of parsley and it was amazing :)
Javielle пишет: So delicious and fresh looking! I'll definitely try this out^^
KittenBree пишет: haha kawaii desu!
Fariza Fauzi пишет: You can probably use creme fraiche or other kinds of soft cheese similar to 'Philadelphia' cheese spread.
Viviane Kok пишет: Your awesome :) <3 I love all your recipes. thank you so much :*
Shirley Ong пишет: this is so cute !
cibaiong пишет: This is the beauty and fun of cooking , there are no fixed recipe
ochikeron пишет: thank you :D say hello to your family <3
The Harbinger пишет: This is great gj
0Lottee0 пишет: This reminds me of pepper eggs; I cut a thick slice of green,red,or yellow pepper and fry each side in a pan for a little bit, then put an egg in the center so it cooks inside of the pepper! You just have to make sure the pepper is thick enough so the egg doesn't leak out the top and that it's cut flat so the egg won't leak out on the bottom either. It also tastes good with scrambled eggs and rice just put in the center of a slightly charred pepper ring.
seomatedragon29 пишет: Omegosh...your earrings.....
trine kitty пишет: @justinblack31 Morale* than you.
Yumi пишет: i'm not a fan of mayo, is there any other alternative? can i use something else to replace mayo? please let me know. thank you
Nanaho Koizumi пишет: is sushisu and seasoning for maki are the same.. ?
ochikeron пишет: thank you :)
ochikeron пишет: :)
ain's Super пишет: look delicious ;3
CherryBlossom пишет: love your earing~~ :3
seisei sei пишет: You have to use japanese mayo! the best in the world :D
PandiieBear пишет: "Authentic Japanese food" means she can't use ingredients that can be found anywhere? Ever think that she is being considerate to all her subscribers and veiwers who do live in the US or anywhere else? A lot of her recipes have ingredients that I don't even know where to find, and you have to comment and complain on one of the few that aren't "authentic japanese" ? Not to be rude, but your comment makes you sound like a total douche. Good day.
BiancaArmstrongEBPM пишет: Iaq
Simon Arango пишет: You can find all the ingredients she uses in the US in a japanese store or at an asian supermarket.
M0RRlE пишет: If she really thought that way I doubt she would still make videos. Now, stop being rude.
nateskawaii1 пишет: Was wondering what kind of pickle you used? Just regular sweet or bread & butter sweet pickle? Thank you & love your videos. I am a stay at home mom too and your videos give me lots of ideas to cook different things for my family. Hope you never stop making them. Good day to you.
Balgees24 пишет: hello , i hate mayonnaise any thing else i can use ?
00yean пишет: wow o_o the earrings must be heavy
crazydanger пишет: mix rice vinegar with sugar and salt, and you have your sushi vinegar. that what it is, really.
TeddyCam01 пишет: WOAH YOUR EARINGS!
Legna Polygotism пишет: She said "oishii" it means delicious/yummy/tasty,good
kennymiyoshi пишет: すばらしい作品ですね!
TheSeraph74 пишет: You seem to win quite a few award/competitions with your recipes... thank you for being so generous and sharing them with us here!! :)
TeddyCam01 пишет: true that huh...
NarumiChIan пишет: Congratz for your prize!! I don't like tomatos, but I like everything you make so I might try it out ^^<3
ochikeron пишет: thank you :)
kityblood пишет: waaa!! i'm hungry now hahaha, very tasty and fresh sushi. i like it x3
ShupagirlUK пишет: Oh thanks for that :)
KireiMimi91 пишет: Aww.. okay then~! Thank you so much for answering so quickly~! :)
KireiMimi91 пишет: Hi~! ^^ I was wondering how long would this last in the fridge? :o
I was thinking of appetizers I could make for my wedding, so do you think I could make this the day before?
Jasna González пишет: Me encantan los tomates rellenos *o*
kikiang3l пишет: ur earrings are always so cool!
Snow Ai пишет: I have a quick question! Do you use japanese mayonnaise or those american mayonnaise
merrituber1 пишет: my favorite so far is Nakano seasoned rice vinegar.
You'll Need:
Ingredients: 4 large tomatoes, 8 small sole fillets, salt & pepper, 3oz butter, 1 garlic clove crushed, 3 tablespoons chopped parsley, 1 cup white wine.
Procedures : Cut each tomato in half and scoop out the seeds and central pulp. Sprinkle with salt and leave upside down to drain. Season the fish and roll them up. Fit one rolled-up fillet in each tomato half and place in a buttered backing dish. Drop some butter on on each fish. Cover with alu foil and bake at 375* F oven for 15 min. Melt the remaining butter in sauce pan, add garlic and fry for 1 min. add parsley anf wine.Let simmer for 2 min.. Place two tomato halves on each warmed dinner plate and spoon a little sauce over each. Garnish with lemon slices. Serve with boiled potatoes.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий