суббота, 27 сентября 2014 г.

Steak "Roast"

Roast Tenderloin of Beef - New Year's Eve Special Roast








Комментарии:

TheBigBadPanda пишет: You crazy? That meat is PERFECT!

kerr yoo пишет: He says everything like it's so easy lol.

AolOnFood пишет: yumyumyum!

wilster01 пишет: Someone put this man on the food network! I have not seen anyone do it better than this man.

Funkyindo пишет: You See that Deglaze....yeah...you like that dont ya* idk why this reminds me of southpark so much but it does LOL

SilentTree пишет: IM A VAMPIAH
IM A VAMPIAH

Greg Phillips пишет: I can just feel it wedging between my teeth

Rade пишет: If I wanted to eat well done steak, I'd go eat chalk. Meat is bloody good :D

Raphael Hwang пишет: There's little to no blood in raw beef at all, as it's all been drained off. It's the natural water content mixed with myoglobin that gives it the redness.

fiend7777 пишет: If you like chewing a fucking piece of rubber, go ahead.

Shivraj Rajendran пишет: Can I do this roast with another cut of beef?

Yusuf Okutucu пишет: that will be rubber dude.. u should not cook meat too much but this aint healthy :D als you can catch diseases...

cathina22 пишет: cooking tenderloin beef to anything more than medium rare is an insult to the food god.

Anabel Roy пишет: Ewww xD

Narin Chernart пишет: Awesome!! Nice .

zan jurak пишет: obviously u have never tasted beef before, or at least perfectly cooked one.

La Señora Mariposa пишет: God, I want this meal right now. And I'm watching this at half past seven in the morning.

CherikaBadra пишет: I have cooked it well before and it was tender, and juicy. But I just want to know how on this one because I can't use the same method.

Stephen Mathies пишет: I'm going to have to try that.. Looks great.
--
fb /StevesDishes

xBBYDOLL23 пишет: just use extra stock or water.

Naoto Shirogane пишет: For anyone wondering, YES, you can make terragon vinegar by putting a whole bunch of the herb in a bottle of white wine vinegar!

Ge Gl пишет: eerrb.

Danny Chung пишет: Chef John, where can I get a good bang for the buck digital beef temp thingy majiggy online?

Yousei85 пишет: Indeed, let the idiots be idiots, no use in trying to convert them ^^

bosslicious пишет: look at the blood 6:18 thars disgusting

Goran Qader пишет: Never really works when the thing you're eating is a shitty meal you made at home.

wingchunjourney пишет: It's not bloody. And foodies like medium rare because: 1) the meat retains more flavor 2) meat is juicy 3) meat is tender

metallicarocks911 пишет: By technicality, it is called 'myoglobin', not blood.

Anyway, I agree with your last comment :)

Mark V пишет: 58 dislikes? What heathen would do such a thing?

mazzthang пишет: BEST VIDEO YET THX

kuruptzZz пишет: while it's not easy to do, I have done roasts for squeamish family members, super low and slow, and they usually still retained the juiciness. I always let it rest for at least 10 minutes, which helps a lot.

I don't know how you can get sick though, I mean it's just juicier meat...

SuperBigPROphet пишет: oh fuck i love your guides! Looks really good!

achie Aspel пишет: hq food

CanadianGunslinger11 пишет: How are people still living under rocks? The only people I know that enjoy well done cuts like this are over 80. Trust me this was cooked perfectly. If I get a nice tenderloin cut, I even prefer the rare side of medium rare, the meat is so tender and smooth to eat.

BangBangYouShotmeDown пишет: you bet. I already came watching this and I didn't unzip my pants.

love you John!


James Simkins пишет: everything was okay, untill he cooked it in the oven.. 180C, for 20 minutes, after sealing. perfecto

putbye1 пишет: No he didn't lol

usernamenotinvaild пишет: this made me hungry!!

CherikaBadra пишет: What about well we don't eat rare in my family


zippadeedooday пишет: Funny you say that, since the man doing these videos *is* a professional chef. He worked for 20 years, then taught for a while before starting this. So maybe do your research in the future?

Stefan Sander пишет: Ahhh yeahhh deglaze the fuck out of that pan ohh yeahh

steven howarth пишет: Did you mean pork?

Jeffrey Gill пишет: Yeah medium is much better

Alex Dimov пишет: Prooo

Swoop1991 пишет: Why do i punish myself so, ate less than an hour ago and now I'm hungry again!
And could probably use this the same as i do Brisket if i mess up terribly, make Chili!

snemul пишет: That's not rare. It's just a very evenly roasted medium rare, maybe even medium.

Laura Gilbert пишет: Having said that. I LOVE this recipe! Can't wait to try it. Been meaning to do a roast soon, and this looks like a good way to do it. :D

Mikael пишет: It's painful to watch these videos

Fabby Wabby пишет: why do people like medium rare??? its just bloody as fwuk..........just eat it well done

happygoruckyrandy пишет: Dat slice

salarsan12 пишет: plz tell me why do people always dislike for no reason are you guys some kind of pussys

Chezaira пишет: hmm, how if i like the meat medium well or well done? (i just love it that way)
how many minutes should i add in the baking process to make it?

Bulgur05 пишет: You could do that OR you can make the people that cook their meat well done understand that it's a complete waste and a fucking insult to the animal

Fabby Wabby пишет: it doesn't taste like rubber its healthier and more appealing

WhiteMaverick321 пишет: You can eat it burnt too, but that doesn't make it perfectly cooked either.

TheBigBadPanda пишет: You crazy? That meat is PERFECT!

kerr yoo пишет: He says everything like it's so easy lol.

AolOnFood пишет: yumyumyum!

wilster01 пишет: Someone put this man on the food network! I have not seen anyone do it better than this man.

Funkyindo пишет: You See that Deglaze....yeah...you like that dont ya* idk why this reminds me of southpark so much but it does LOL

SilentTree пишет: IM A VAMPIAH
IM A VAMPIAH

Greg Phillips пишет: I can just feel it wedging between my teeth

Rade пишет: If I wanted to eat well done steak, I'd go eat chalk. Meat is bloody good :D

Raphael Hwang пишет: There's little to no blood in raw beef at all, as it's all been drained off. It's the natural water content mixed with myoglobin that gives it the redness.

fiend7777 пишет: If you like chewing a fucking piece of rubber, go ahead.

Shivraj Rajendran пишет: Can I do this roast with another cut of beef?

Yusuf Okutucu пишет: that will be rubber dude.. u should not cook meat too much but this aint healthy :D als you can catch diseases...

cathina22 пишет: cooking tenderloin beef to anything more than medium rare is an insult to the food god.

Anabel Roy пишет: Ewww xD

Narin Chernart пишет: Awesome!! Nice .

zan jurak пишет: obviously u have never tasted beef before, or at least perfectly cooked one.

La Señora Mariposa пишет: God, I want this meal right now. And I'm watching this at half past seven in the morning.

CherikaBadra пишет: I have cooked it well before and it was tender, and juicy. But I just want to know how on this one because I can't use the same method.

Stephen Mathies пишет: I'm going to have to try that.. Looks great.
--
fb /StevesDishes

xBBYDOLL23 пишет: just use extra stock or water.

Naoto Shirogane пишет: For anyone wondering, YES, you can make terragon vinegar by putting a whole bunch of the herb in a bottle of white wine vinegar!

Ge Gl пишет: eerrb.

Danny Chung пишет: Chef John, where can I get a good bang for the buck digital beef temp thingy majiggy online?

Yousei85 пишет: Indeed, let the idiots be idiots, no use in trying to convert them ^^

bosslicious пишет: look at the blood 6:18 thars disgusting

Goran Qader пишет: Never really works when the thing you're eating is a shitty meal you made at home.

wingchunjourney пишет: It's not bloody. And foodies like medium rare because: 1) the meat retains more flavor 2) meat is juicy 3) meat is tender

metallicarocks911 пишет: By technicality, it is called 'myoglobin', not blood.

Anyway, I agree with your last comment :)

Mark V пишет: 58 dislikes? What heathen would do such a thing?

mazzthang пишет: BEST VIDEO YET THX

kuruptzZz пишет: while it's not easy to do, I have done roasts for squeamish family members, super low and slow, and they usually still retained the juiciness. I always let it rest for at least 10 minutes, which helps a lot.

I don't know how you can get sick though, I mean it's just juicier meat...

SuperBigPROphet пишет: oh fuck i love your guides! Looks really good!

achie Aspel пишет: hq food

CanadianGunslinger11 пишет: How are people still living under rocks? The only people I know that enjoy well done cuts like this are over 80. Trust me this was cooked perfectly. If I get a nice tenderloin cut, I even prefer the rare side of medium rare, the meat is so tender and smooth to eat.

BangBangYouShotmeDown пишет: you bet. I already came watching this and I didn't unzip my pants.

love you John!


James Simkins пишет: everything was okay, untill he cooked it in the oven.. 180C, for 20 minutes, after sealing. perfecto

putbye1 пишет: No he didn't lol

usernamenotinvaild пишет: this made me hungry!!

CherikaBadra пишет: What about well we don't eat rare in my family


zippadeedooday пишет: Funny you say that, since the man doing these videos *is* a professional chef. He worked for 20 years, then taught for a while before starting this. So maybe do your research in the future?

Stefan Sander пишет: Ahhh yeahhh deglaze the fuck out of that pan ohh yeahh

steven howarth пишет: Did you mean pork?

Jeffrey Gill пишет: Yeah medium is much better

Alex Dimov пишет: Prooo

Swoop1991 пишет: Why do i punish myself so, ate less than an hour ago and now I'm hungry again!
And could probably use this the same as i do Brisket if i mess up terribly, make Chili!
You'll Need:

1 (1 pound) round steak
Several small potatoes, quartered
Several carrots, cut into 2-inch lengths
1 onion, sliced
2 packages brown gravy mix
2 packages onion gravy mix
Salt
Pepper
Garlic powder
1/4 cup oil (for browning steak)

Procedures : Brown steak in oil on both sides at 400 degrees F in electric skillet. Pour out oil after browned. Pour mixed gravy mixes over steak. Add potatoes and carrots around steak. Add sliced onions to top of steak. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Add enough water to about 1/2 depth of pan. Cover and cook at 350 degrees F for about 1 1/2 hours or until carrots and potatoes are done. Add water as needed

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий