
Urs Buhler ~ Swiss Bliss
Описание:
A tribute to my favourite Divo, Urs Buhler.
I've kissed the moon a million times
Danced with angels in the sky
I've seen snowfall in the summertime
Felt the healing of the powers above
I've seen the world from the highest mountain
Tasted love from the purest fountain
I've seen lips that spark desire
Felt the butterflies a hundred times
I believe I've seen miracles
I've felt the pain disappear
But still haven't seen anything
That amazes me quite like you do
Chorus:
You bring me up when I'm feeling down
You touch me deep you touch me right
You do the things I've never done
You make me wicked you make me wild
'Cause baby, your my #1
I've sailed in a perfect dream
I've seen the sun make love to the sea
I've kissed the moon a million times
Danced with angels in the sky
I've even seen miracles
I've seen the tears disappear
But still haven't seen anything
That amazes me quite like you do
A tribute to my favourite Divo, Urs Buhler.
I've kissed the moon a million times
Danced with angels in the sky
I've seen snowfall in the summertime
Felt the healing of the powers above
I've seen the world from the highest mountain
Tasted love from the purest fountain
I've seen lips that spark desire
Felt the butterflies a hundred times
I believe I've seen miracles
I've felt the pain disappear
But still haven't seen anything
That amazes me quite like you do
Chorus:
You bring me up when I'm feeling down
You touch me deep you touch me right
You do the things I've never done
You make me wicked you make me wild
'Cause baby, your my #1
I've sailed in a perfect dream
I've seen the sun make love to the sea
I've kissed the moon a million times
Danced with angels in the sky
I've even seen miracles
I've seen the tears disappear
But still haven't seen anything
That amazes me quite like you do
Комментарии:
jaanushka27 пишет: Absolutely PERFECT. Urs is so gorgeous and sweet. I love him so so muchhhhhhhhh. And the song is also so lovely. What else can I say, u have done a great job with this vid, thanx a lot for this vid.
xUrsB пишет: thumbs up if you think Urs is the most beautiful man in the history (and future) of the world!
funandlovegirl пишет: he's gorgeous\r
xx
harmonylane пишет: ìm in love with him
braeside2 пишет: he is awesome! gorgeous!
harmonylane пишет: urs ja te disseram que e pecado ser tao lindo\r
tao sexy tao tao perfeitoooooooo?\r
\r
ja ?\r
?\r
\r
\r
lindo, vc me mata de paixao!\r
\r
home gostoso ! eita eita!
valencollection пишет: Im sooooo in love with Ursss lol
Anita van Leeuwarden пишет: Isn't is simply the best that there are men as gorgeous as this one?? I can't stop looking at him. The hair, the eyes......perfection
cikelemikele пишет: your video tribute is simply wonderful, I love it, being also a fan of Urs, but my only dislike is the music. It should have been il Divo music, instead of something else.
kadomini пишет: es DEMASIADO guapo!
ukuberbabe пишет: Yes, it's Enrique!
destiny43304 пишет: the video clips are fabulous!! Cool! Could you tell me what is the name of the clip with the 'UKTV' logo? Urs's extremely handsome in it!
harmonylane пишет: UR THE NUMBER 1!\r
\r
I LOVE U MORE THAN ALL
yienhsiu пишет: what's the song?
JuHardyRadcliffeLOL пишет: Thank you so much for this video! It's amazing ^_^\r
Could you please tell me where you got the clips at 0:53 , 1:00 , 1:20 , 1:24 , 1:29 , 1:31 , 1:44 , 2:07 from? Thank you a million! xoxo
madcoolmom36 пишет: he sounds just enrique eglesias
theDpower пишет: Great video!! Lovely collection of Urs' apperance! ;) \r
\r
Katja
UrsyUber пишет: What a lovely collection of 'old' pics & clips of Urs. He's a stunningly beautiful man without a doubt and it's real nice to see him looking so happy & just being himself / fooling round when he's not performing. Wish we were allowed to see 'this side' of all the Guys more often. Thanks for sharing your lovely tribute to Urs :-)
123WAITFORME пишет: Enrique Iglesias- You're my number one
penguin1thumper пишет: I love this vid!
valencollection пишет: you are soo lucky to have met him!!! lol
valencollection пишет: URS YOU ARE DEFINETLEY MY NUMBER 1!!!!
Bianca Henriques пишет: Q BELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
redessa01 пишет: He's not gay. He has a girlfriend and they recently had a baby (a girl).
Lullalies пишет: He's fantastic (sigh)!
aniriardna пишет: This is my favourite video dedicated to Urs Buhler... I don't know why... I just love it, the music, the videos that you have selected. It's very well done. I watch it everytime I visit my youtube account. Thank you!
harmonylane пишет: casa comigo urs!??
Ragnhild Hjelm пишет: lol urs is fabulous, i know him from way back and his the least jerk in the world. Emagine what he have to put up with form fans.
cmhahr1121 пишет: <3 Urs,, such a sweet guy!
OHMANitsallain пишет: Whoa this video is awesome! I have not ever seen the majority of these clips! Props, yo. :) Oh & Urs is friggin' gorgeous.
CLAUDIA V.L. пишет: bellisimo!!!!!!
SmilingisContagious пишет: i absolutely LOVE urs but i must confess, out of all 4, he was the meanest and the onliest jerk. the rest of them were extremely kind and nice to me and he was just soo ughh....but he's still my favorite and he's the best ever!!!\r
\r
david, sebbie, and carlos are great also!! <333
Natalia Calvo Barajas пишет: no me canso de verlo... es divinooooooooo lo amo
fanny carreño пишет: de por Dios!!!1
Didi Knight пишет: he is awesome!!love him so much^^
Isabel Jimenez пишет: Llevo toda la tarde viendote y he llegado a la conclusion que eres PERFECTO!!,queria sacarte algun defecto pero me es imposible,jajajajajaj,LO TIENES TODO URS DIVINO Y ADEMAS CANTAS.
klavdy6 пишет: Urs is so fabulous and handsome
123WAITFORME пишет: You're My #1 - Enrique Iglesias feauting Alsou
IceKitty07 пишет: He seems so funny on the "backstage" when he looks so serious and mysterious on the stage... Urs is PERFECT :P
ursfun пишет: what a beautiful guy,\r
God is Great! Thanks God!\r
Thanks for all beauties....thanx a lot
Patsy81able пишет: The best pictures of Urs.......
tincognito пишет: Thanks for the video, its great! Urs is my favourite Divo too! He is very special!
Juliana Martins пишет: he is really beutifful!!!!!!!!!!! but when i meet him almost 18 years before you was very very cute. he was our angel in willisau! a good boy
cuteypie125 пишет: HAHA ME TOO!!! That's exactly what I was thinking!! I'LL ALWAYS LOVE HIM:D:D
ukuberbabe пишет: It was a clip from when they were on 'Parkinson' back in September 2004! Glad you like the vid! Thanks =)
Bridge1612 пишет: ARGHHHHH my heart...\r
U make me becoming an UberBabe LOL\r
Thanx for this vid XOXOXO
Juliana Martins пишет: i met urs in switzerland when he had just 18 and he was a angel so cute.
IamRollergirl пишет: That was fantastic! I've been watching Urs videos for too many hours today. LOL!!! But THIS one was definitely one of my favorites! Great footage my dear! Beautiful job. Thank you SO much for sharing your wonderful video with us fans. Love from Rollergirl
ildivobabe пишет: I love this video thankyou 4 sharing it this has made my day by seeing Urs love u my sexy swiss!!
pfaufata пишет: Magnificent, absolutely wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Where I'm sitting, there's nothing unless I look up videos from people like you and (nani).
Suz-Anne SEUSS пишет: Love it!! Especially........okay all of them!!
50aura пишет: Willisau kann stolz sein auf seinen Urs!
valencollection пишет: you're my number one ursss
Jeridith Nixon пишет: Perfect song for perfect Urs. Have you noticed that Urs changes from picture to picture in his expression while the other 3 always look the same? All of these young men cheer me up when I watch them. Thanks for the video.
fill h пишет: he looks like a french guy
Eraina Matti пишет: The song is perfect..you did an exsqusite job...I just love it..saved it to my favorites...and sent it to all my Urberbabes!!!
harmonylane пишет: how can I get that song??\r
x\r
i love him
Bridge1612 пишет: Urs is so perfect OMG rare and beautiful voice, gorgeous man and those eyes... Thanx for this vid!!!
VasbyDVampire пишет: beautiful favored & five stars wow
ukuberbabe пишет: Thanks!! It was fun to make but hard to choose the clips... so many nice ones of him :o)
randomrocks28 пишет: URS IS DEFINETLY THE BEST
Ma Belenchiish пишет: te amoooooooooooooooooo urs büler eres el amor de mi vida
Samantha castillo пишет: es guapicimo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
jaanushka27 пишет: Absolutely PERFECT. Urs is so gorgeous and sweet. I love him so so muchhhhhhhhh. And the song is also so lovely. What else can I say, u have done a great job with this vid, thanx a lot for this vid.
xUrsB пишет: thumbs up if you think Urs is the most beautiful man in the history (and future) of the world!
funandlovegirl пишет: he's gorgeous\r
xx
harmonylane пишет: ìm in love with him
braeside2 пишет: he is awesome! gorgeous!
harmonylane пишет: urs ja te disseram que e pecado ser tao lindo\r
tao sexy tao tao perfeitoooooooo?\r
\r
ja ?\r
?\r
\r
\r
lindo, vc me mata de paixao!\r
\r
home gostoso ! eita eita!
valencollection пишет: Im sooooo in love with Ursss lol
Anita van Leeuwarden пишет: Isn't is simply the best that there are men as gorgeous as this one?? I can't stop looking at him. The hair, the eyes......perfection
cikelemikele пишет: your video tribute is simply wonderful, I love it, being also a fan of Urs, but my only dislike is the music. It should have been il Divo music, instead of something else.
kadomini пишет: es DEMASIADO guapo!
ukuberbabe пишет: Yes, it's Enrique!
destiny43304 пишет: the video clips are fabulous!! Cool! Could you tell me what is the name of the clip with the 'UKTV' logo? Urs's extremely handsome in it!
harmonylane пишет: UR THE NUMBER 1!\r
\r
I LOVE U MORE THAN ALL
yienhsiu пишет: what's the song?
JuHardyRadcliffeLOL пишет: Thank you so much for this video! It's amazing ^_^\r
Could you please tell me where you got the clips at 0:53 , 1:00 , 1:20 , 1:24 , 1:29 , 1:31 , 1:44 , 2:07 from? Thank you a million! xoxo
madcoolmom36 пишет: he sounds just enrique eglesias
theDpower пишет: Great video!! Lovely collection of Urs' apperance! ;) \r
\r
Katja
UrsyUber пишет: What a lovely collection of 'old' pics & clips of Urs. He's a stunningly beautiful man without a doubt and it's real nice to see him looking so happy & just being himself / fooling round when he's not performing. Wish we were allowed to see 'this side' of all the Guys more often. Thanks for sharing your lovely tribute to Urs :-)
123WAITFORME пишет: Enrique Iglesias- You're my number one
penguin1thumper пишет: I love this vid!
valencollection пишет: you are soo lucky to have met him!!! lol
valencollection пишет: URS YOU ARE DEFINETLEY MY NUMBER 1!!!!
Bianca Henriques пишет: Q BELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
redessa01 пишет: He's not gay. He has a girlfriend and they recently had a baby (a girl).
Lullalies пишет: He's fantastic (sigh)!
aniriardna пишет: This is my favourite video dedicated to Urs Buhler... I don't know why... I just love it, the music, the videos that you have selected. It's very well done. I watch it everytime I visit my youtube account. Thank you!
harmonylane пишет: casa comigo urs!??
Ragnhild Hjelm пишет: lol urs is fabulous, i know him from way back and his the least jerk in the world. Emagine what he have to put up with form fans.
cmhahr1121 пишет: <3 Urs,, such a sweet guy!
OHMANitsallain пишет: Whoa this video is awesome! I have not ever seen the majority of these clips! Props, yo. :) Oh & Urs is friggin' gorgeous.
CLAUDIA V.L. пишет: bellisimo!!!!!!
SmilingisContagious пишет: i absolutely LOVE urs but i must confess, out of all 4, he was the meanest and the onliest jerk. the rest of them were extremely kind and nice to me and he was just soo ughh....but he's still my favorite and he's the best ever!!!\r
\r
david, sebbie, and carlos are great also!! <333
Natalia Calvo Barajas пишет: no me canso de verlo... es divinooooooooo lo amo
fanny carreño пишет: de por Dios!!!1
Didi Knight пишет: he is awesome!!love him so much^^
Isabel Jimenez пишет: Llevo toda la tarde viendote y he llegado a la conclusion que eres PERFECTO!!,queria sacarte algun defecto pero me es imposible,jajajajajaj,LO TIENES TODO URS DIVINO Y ADEMAS CANTAS.
klavdy6 пишет: Urs is so fabulous and handsome
You'll Need:
1 tablespoon margarine
1 (2 pound) chuck roast, cut 1-inch thick
1 envelope onion soup mix
1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
1/2 medium green bell pepper, sliced
1 (20 ounce) can tomatoes, drained
and chopped, reserving juice
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon steak sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon parsley flakes
Procedures : Coat center of large sheet of heavy foil with margarine and place into a 13 x 9-inch dish. Place meat across foil, overlapping each piece slightly. Sprinkle with soup mix, mushrooms, green pepper slices and tomatoes. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Mix tomato juice, steak sauce and cornstarch. Add enough water to make 2 cups liquid. Pour over meat mixture and sprinkle with parsley flakes. Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees F for 2 hours.
Yields 4 servings
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий