суббота, 27 сентября 2014 г.

Witch Hat Cookies

Wonderfully Wicked Witch Hat Cookies








Комментарии:

Princess_Sabr1na пишет: Yeah, I'd like to see the models actually EAT the treats

ttaloola пишет: please do a lonnnnnnnnnnnng video :)

Jillian Erickson пишет: why are all the videos so short now? :(

Yakuza Yuki no Hime пишет: Those are SO CUTE.

NicoleYumm пишет: WOW

JassySweetheart22 пишет: Im Totally Trying That !

spinnartist пишет: Yay, just in time for labor day. These Halloween cookies will be a hit!

cheeziepizza пишет: why is she trying to act sexy for cookies....

kiara1357 пишет: I'm glad kasandra is having fun on her honey moon but I miss her and her making videos

Grace Lim пишет: So easy!

Kathy Guerra пишет: Again, simple . .. . but effective ^.^ I LOVE these kinds of videos. <3

heathen1392 пишет: Girl, you ain't eatin' those cookies!

Kathy Guerra пишет: simple, but effective <3

latinalicious313 пишет: Let me guess...Halloween is AMI's favorite holiday? Going hard 1/3 of the year ahead.

skyler marie пишет: haha ikr

norah alkadi пишет: Finally a not so stupid video

universitychick478 пишет: awww how nice!! i will do that!!

Angie2Pink пишет: They exercise to have a body like that! Don't have prejudices thinking that they must be diet freaks!

Zingriego пишет: Highly doubt any of these girls would actually eat that treat. They're all such skinny minnies!

Jessie Smith пишет: secondddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

magicglitterblonde пишет: first!

Princess_Sabr1na пишет: Yeah, I'd like to see the models actually EAT the treats

ttaloola пишет: please do a lonnnnnnnnnnnng video :)

Jillian Erickson пишет: why are all the videos so short now? :(

Yakuza Yuki no Hime пишет: Those are SO CUTE.

NicoleYumm пишет: WOW

JassySweetheart22 пишет: Im Totally Trying That !

spinnartist пишет: Yay, just in time for labor day. These Halloween cookies will be a hit!

cheeziepizza пишет: why is she trying to act sexy for cookies....

kiara1357 пишет: I'm glad kasandra is having fun on her honey moon but I miss her and her making videos

Grace Lim пишет: So easy!

Kathy Guerra пишет: Again, simple . .. . but effective ^.^ I LOVE these kinds of videos. <3

heathen1392 пишет: Girl, you ain't eatin' those cookies!

Kathy Guerra пишет: simple, but effective <3

latinalicious313 пишет: Let me guess...Halloween is AMI's favorite holiday? Going hard 1/3 of the year ahead.

skyler marie пишет: haha ikr

norah alkadi пишет: Finally a not so stupid video

universitychick478 пишет: awww how nice!! i will do that!!

Angie2Pink пишет: They exercise to have a body like that! Don't have prejudices thinking that they must be diet freaks!

Zingriego пишет: Highly doubt any of these girls would actually eat that treat. They're all such skinny minnies!

Jessie Smith пишет: secondddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

magicglitterblonde пишет: first!
You'll Need:

Fudge Stripe Cookies
Hershey Kisses
Orange or black frosting

Procedures : Turn a cookie over on the solid chocolate side. Squeeze a blob of orange frosting onto the middle of the cookie. Squash a kiss into the orange frosting. The frosting will hold the kiss, and then you have a Witch's Hat

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий