суббота, 27 сентября 2014 г.

Chow Min

How to make chow mein with Ken Hom








Описание:

Celebrity chef and TV presenter Ken Hom shows how easy it is to make this tasty vegetarian chow mein dish. For more delicious recipes, inspirational ideas and helpful cooking tips visit http://realfood.tesco.com/ #LoveEveryMouthful
Комментарии:

Wendy Wong пишет: I love the way you present it. The English caption for the ingredients is not quite accurate. What is the green "Mush to" vegetable and the "crime" oil? For me who is not a native English speaker, I really appreciate cooking video with captions. Please, please post these two ingredients for me. Thank you very much.

David Dimalanta пишет: Is dark soysauce has thicker sauce than light soysauce?

Amber Carruthers пишет: I love how he explains everything so well. He is my new favorite cook on YouTube.

apollstar1 пишет: Great video I made this seconds after I watched it taking away some ingredients and adding bean sprouts. Although I went against what he said about using olive oil it still came out great, but I will be looking for groudnut oil and toasted sesame seed oil to get the real authentic flavor which I am sure will taste even better!

ge45ge пишет: Very, very nice,thank you

AkiraElric1985 пишет: Looks very good sir, thank you

sameol1000 пишет: best looking noodles in youtube

marcia k пишет: lovely but umm he just took the same chopsticks he used to mix or w/e and same chop sticks to taste then put it bk into the food :?>

ryangil23 пишет: Don't forget the horse meat

ray lloyd пишет: they have a studio I believe where they have a whole bunch of kitchens build that they use,so probably is the same one.

Junaki Ali пишет: Where is the Pak Choi and Celery?

Mathew Dewsbury пишет: The light soy sauce is for seasoning & the dark soy sauce is for color.

oxford1603 пишет: Love the way you cook!!!!!

N Pham пишет: Thanks for your instructions. I find your videos very helpful! :)

oxford1603 пишет: You're the best, Ken Hom. Thank you.

nikal praz пишет: my noodles get stick while frying?????


queen bee пишет: I love the way he cooks.The dish is awesome.tq chef.

hrtlsmoe пишет: thx for taking the time and showing this to us. There are so many ways to make this. I would like to learn all so i can be spontaneous

amorypeace пишет: What is the name of the green staff that he adds after the carrots, please.

markanddanielsmom пишет: I liked your calm manner cooking very relaxing I am trying to serve my family more vegetables this is something they will like thanks looking forward to watching more of your video,

jailedheart пишет: hmm.. i've seen jamie oliver cook in his show (30 minute meals) in the same kitchen. well it looks similar to this kitchen. same designer maybe?

Sabeena Rafeeq пишет: You should not taste with the sticks and use the same sticks again to mix. This is no hygenic unless you are gonna eat yourself.

but love the way you cook, its simple


MjaySenoj пишет: @Jamie Andrews well knife skills is one of the first things you learn as a chef I should know since I'm taking a culinary class now

Mehmoona Hussain пишет: I'm so hungry right now

avraham sender dubov пишет: I enjoy watching him, He is very informative and explains everything he is doing,

Gerbil Jim пишет: He has awesome knife skills!

Tescofoodandwine пишет: The green vegetable is mange tout. There are also spring onions.


Reenita пишет: So what big deal he's eating that all to hisself anyways .

money maker пишет: this is a shit chef! Wheres the main vegetable Chinese restaurnts love???

BEAN SPROUTS BEAN SPROUTS

Batool Qassem пишет: Watching your videos is so enjoyable you give alot of info without making us bored like other chiefs thank you :D

ALDONZAMX пишет: YUMMY and so easy. I love the way you explained it. I just finished and it was delicious i had to adjust it to what i had in my kitchen but still very yummy!
THANK YOU!!!

John Smith пишет: HUNGRY!!!

jeffmack57 пишет: When can I come over?

AlfonsAgren пишет: Anyone but me who's on a chinese food youtube streak?

Phil Yamamoto пишет: Ken Hom... YOU ROCK!!!! Thanks... :)

420naveedali пишет: very nice recipe

Luangs CH пишет: as a non native english i love the way he speaks


Wendy Wong пишет: I love the way you present it. The English caption for the ingredients is not quite accurate. What is the green "Mush to" vegetable and the "crime" oil? For me who is not a native English speaker, I really appreciate cooking video with captions. Please, please post these two ingredients for me. Thank you very much.

David Dimalanta пишет: Is dark soysauce has thicker sauce than light soysauce?

Amber Carruthers пишет: I love how he explains everything so well. He is my new favorite cook on YouTube.

apollstar1 пишет: Great video I made this seconds after I watched it taking away some ingredients and adding bean sprouts. Although I went against what he said about using olive oil it still came out great, but I will be looking for groudnut oil and toasted sesame seed oil to get the real authentic flavor which I am sure will taste even better!

ge45ge пишет: Very, very nice,thank you

AkiraElric1985 пишет: Looks very good sir, thank you

sameol1000 пишет: best looking noodles in youtube

marcia k пишет: lovely but umm he just took the same chopsticks he used to mix or w/e and same chop sticks to taste then put it bk into the food :?>

ryangil23 пишет: Don't forget the horse meat

ray lloyd пишет: they have a studio I believe where they have a whole bunch of kitchens build that they use,so probably is the same one.

Junaki Ali пишет: Where is the Pak Choi and Celery?

Mathew Dewsbury пишет: The light soy sauce is for seasoning & the dark soy sauce is for color.

oxford1603 пишет: Love the way you cook!!!!!

N Pham пишет: Thanks for your instructions. I find your videos very helpful! :)

oxford1603 пишет: You're the best, Ken Hom. Thank you.

nikal praz пишет: my noodles get stick while frying?????


queen bee пишет: I love the way he cooks.The dish is awesome.tq chef.

hrtlsmoe пишет: thx for taking the time and showing this to us. There are so many ways to make this. I would like to learn all so i can be spontaneous

amorypeace пишет: What is the name of the green staff that he adds after the carrots, please.

markanddanielsmom пишет: I liked your calm manner cooking very relaxing I am trying to serve my family more vegetables this is something they will like thanks looking forward to watching more of your video,

jailedheart пишет: hmm.. i've seen jamie oliver cook in his show (30 minute meals) in the same kitchen. well it looks similar to this kitchen. same designer maybe?

Sabeena Rafeeq пишет: You should not taste with the sticks and use the same sticks again to mix. This is no hygenic unless you are gonna eat yourself.

but love the way you cook, its simple


MjaySenoj пишет: @Jamie Andrews well knife skills is one of the first things you learn as a chef I should know since I'm taking a culinary class now

Mehmoona Hussain пишет: I'm so hungry right now

avraham sender dubov пишет: I enjoy watching him, He is very informative and explains everything he is doing,

Gerbil Jim пишет: He has awesome knife skills!

Tescofoodandwine пишет: The green vegetable is mange tout. There are also spring onions.


Reenita пишет: So what big deal he's eating that all to hisself anyways .

money maker пишет: this is a shit chef! Wheres the main vegetable Chinese restaurnts love???

BEAN SPROUTS BEAN SPROUTS

Batool Qassem пишет: Watching your videos is so enjoyable you give alot of info without making us bored like other chiefs thank you :D

ALDONZAMX пишет: YUMMY and so easy. I love the way you explained it. I just finished and it was delicious i had to adjust it to what i had in my kitchen but still very yummy!
THANK YOU!!!

John Smith пишет: HUNGRY!!!

jeffmack57 пишет: When can I come over?

AlfonsAgren пишет: Anyone but me who's on a chinese food youtube streak?

Phil Yamamoto пишет: Ken Hom... YOU ROCK!!!! Thanks... :)

420naveedali пишет: very nice recipe

Luangs CH пишет: as a non native english i love the way he speaks

You'll Need:

300 gr fine egg noodles, cooked al dente, 0.5dl sunflower oil, 400gr roasted pork cut in fine slices, 200 gr cabbage sliced, 200gr soja springs, 100gr small onions cut in quarters, 1 dl water, sojas auce, 1/4 tsp cornstark.


Procedures : heat noodles with a little oil, in wok or large pan heat the rest of the oil, add meat first, ad vegetables fry shortly, stir always. open a little space in middle of the wok, pour in water with sojasauce and cornstark, stir, mix all serve over noodles.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий