суббота, 27 сентября 2014 г.

Cow Patty Cobbler

Jim Stafford Sings Cow Patti Branson, MO








Комментарии:

SolidSniperWolfe пишет: I saw him live multiple times in Branson! I loved it!

SolidSniperWolfe пишет: he's trying to not to laugh XD

Mark Woods пишет: hehehe that was great

debspeelman пишет: I still come out with "yippiee ki aye - Cow Patty" on occasion!

mustangjones пишет: I got stoned and I missed it

ReeNi Murphy пишет: I was a little girl who was IN LOVE with Jim Stafford


txfam3 пишет: not only a funny guy, but quite the musician too.

Allen Deaver пишет: How many of you are old enough to remember this song?\r
\r


Albert Gibbons пишет: @BudaRealtor I sure as hell am. I remember this being played on the jut box



Bootscoot Lard пишет: Love it!

NHlocal пишет: Ayuh, I remember it well, and I still laugh out loud when I hear it. A very funny and talented man!!!

rcsteeby пишет: a classsic

Christy Crawford пишет: I love this song ! I love Jim Stafford ! I LOVE the Smothers Brothers !

Trowerr пишет: Stafford NEVER ceases to entertain!

btsg пишет: this guy was so funny----i hope hes still around and happy

auntybj пишет: I was fortunate enough to see Jim Stafford in Branson. i really think this video is funny.

John Smith пишет: @mikedonn71 Look who posted the video. I think its expected that people would know this is the SB show since the SB show up in the first second of the video. JS is based out of Branson.

Jason Hopfauf пишет: Hey Mom look what I found.

ChristineLeakeyMusic пишет: this tune used to make me giggle! every morning growing up, it would come on my mom's alarm clock radio... i've been singing the chorus for years and nobody knows what the heck i'm singing and i finally found it, hahhahaa!

bikerbabe0210 пишет: wish I could find the song, I think it is called, "What mamma don't know".

TrishtheDishNY пишет: i remember this!!! :D

sawtnpeppa пишет: this was taken from the Smothers Bros\r
show in the early 70s.. they aren't old enuf to have been from the 80s, and obviously Jim is young then too he has to be into his 70s today

Greg H пишет: Saw him in Branson 6 or 7 years ago. Great show. His kids are as talanted as he is.

jer1975dog пишет: no, this is 80's i remember the show launching and watching it with my folks. really good stuff! they'd have jim stafford on all the time.

Carole Dixon пишет: Don't really know why.......but I have always loved this song! I remember hearing it on the radio when I was a kid. Remember the night I heard it last.....was sad to never hear it again.

Gary Huff пишет: Looks like your memory is a little foggy too CrackedAnkle, the Smothers Brothers show was in the late 60's, not 80's...but if you're as old as the rest of us who remember this, those 20 years was like the blink of an eye! Jim was, and still is one of the best comedians around as well as an amazing guitarist.

blunklaura пишет: I saw him last night and we laughed through the whole show,nearly nonstop

laddieluv1 пишет: One of our favorite touchstones, my darling man. Thank you. For all the laughs. And all the wonderful love.

woodhippie1000 пишет: I do when i was a kid


Jackie Blue пишет: I can't believe he's 67.

Jacquie Wingate пишет: I've not heard this song since the Summer of 83.. .it was such a hoot! LOved it then and love it more now!

eyescu пишет: I used to love to watch the reruns of this show.

daprhu пишет: I miss good television.

GathKingLeppbertI пишет: I am.

livemusick пишет: Top notch performer with very funny stuff

jkgjeb пишет: This was from their 80's revival of the older show.

sierradane пишет: I saw Jim Stafford while at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri. He wasn't singing, just hanging out with his family. what a great singer.

traumaqueen45 пишет: @anthony73720

He has his own theater in Branson, Mo. Still draws big crowds and just as good of an entertainer now as he was then. Music, comedy .. his show has it all.

noamericansdown пишет: loved this song as a kid, thanks for posting

JHINTON69 пишет: Stafford & the Smothers Brothers.....What real talent!! Thanks for the post and memories!!!!!

SomethngBoutMary пишет: Doesn't he have the most beautiful smile?

Astroknot3 пишет: According to my mom, I used to belt this song out spontaneously when I was a baby, pretty much as soon as I could sing.

"YIPEE AI AYYYYY!!!! COW PATTY!"

(I couldn't help it. It's so damn catchy.)

Steve Woan пишет: Jim is quite well known for Spiders and Snakes, but have always loved this one!!\r


deborahlibby пишет: My dad used to play this on the 8-track in his Chevy truck in the late 70's. Great memory!


Iambejis пишет: @bikerbabe0210 \r
It's "What Your Mamma Knows" - If you follow the next 4th video down here on the right and then look on over again on the right, you should see it. Hope this helps if you have found it already.\r


mycat nosey пишет: Luv it luv it LUVIT!!!!!!! -3

sherry quilter пишет: We are going to Branson this November, catching Jim's show! Can't wait!

monmixer пишет: most don't know it but this guy is one amazing guitarist.

Mellie Young пишет: This is my absolutely favorite song by him.

Nashcountryboy пишет: Lots of times I think Jim sounds like Glen Campbell talking.

LorreesWorld пишет: A bunch of the guys I play battlefield say this song reminds them of me... lol

Rickie Muth пишет: I love this song. 40 shots when out, 40 people gell. Patti anfd the killer missed each other,but they shot that town to Hell!!! Got to love it.

Kevin Shaughnessy пишет: As much as I love this video and was elated to find it after all these years... this was not from Bramford... It was on regular television in the late 80's.

John W Landry пишет: @Trowerr Jim Stafford's the total package in the entertainment field;he can do it all!

sonicfart111 пишет: patty was a cow patty

Kevin Shaughnessy пишет: Ah... Foggy yes, but they had a newer show in the 80's... and that's where this video came from. Check the internet...\r
I do remember Jim Stafford had a show on in the 70's too... brief but memorable for me. It inspired me to learn the tune "classical gas" on my guitar when I was just beginning.

nate dodge пишет: id like to see someone do an animated video with this song.

jwh1747 пишет: You got that right. I may date myself but I remember watching this on the Smothers Brothers Show. Can't remember the date. Guess the memory is the first thing to go. LOL

Jim Brown пишет: Jim played with Gram Parsons in The Legends.

Brian Reinecke пишет: A funny and talented performer. Happy to see this!!!

irish89055 пишет: the original LOL.... funny guy

Walt Van пишет: Aparently just you and me. What happened to him? He was great!

TheUnclePunky пишет: like Ray Stevens..great talent..could sing anything...but his sense of humor took over..has anyone noticed he kinda looks like Rodney Carrington?

purplerocks72 пишет: Kyle Petty! ...LOL!

teoftx пишет: There was a Smothers Brothers Comedy hour in 1987 and 1988. Jim Stafford helped write and produce this version.

Tripp пишет: Love the smothers brothers

Jen Longsine пишет: saw this last summer:)

anns1961 пишет: I'd forgotten how funny this song was

littlejackrussell12 пишет: Watch out there is cow patti. My friends and I loved this song and I thought I was dancing till somebody steped on my hand. There will never be silly songs like these anymore.

Tornado210 пишет: I still love this song...almost as much my 2 year old! lol

Claire Mitzuki пишет: My dad told me about this song for years. I was so excited when I found it.

mikedonn71 пишет: This isn't Branson, dummy. It's the Smothers Brothers TV Show around 1970 or so. \r
\r
I grew up with this song, but I didn't get all the jokes as a kid yet. Now I do. lol.

anthony73720 пишет: were is jim staford now what a guy

Jordmate пишет: Great song, excellent story!

Daymond Jones пишет: yea what a song


Sean Ingram пишет: Used to have an 8-Track with "Swamp Witch", Spiders n Snakes, and "Mr. Bojangles".

LiveVideoAZ пишет: OMG!!! I love this song....This song was done one the movie "Any which way you can" with Clint Eastwood.(if my memory serves me right). I loved Jim's songs when I was a kid...Great Upload!!!

JETZcorp пишет: I had this song memorized in elementary school. Got me in an ass-load of trouble. Was just looking at a long-lost cassette tape from the ye olden days and this was the first song. I knew I just had to find it on the internets.

cathy banning пишет: He is very good entainer, and yes I remember him :)

Durroth пишет: 4 people wanted to hear the love song

Timothy Douglas пишет: One of the best songs of all time! yippee aye yay - cowpatty.


Shelby Cranmer пишет: I love his humor!

j58bear пишет: Hey please email this vid to me at j1996bird@aol.com

Aaron Boisen пишет: Yes hes still around!!! Hes got his own show In Branson and when its sold out it hold 1966 people!

mikedonn71 пишет: @Gnillob802 Sorry for being a jerk then.

Rita Johnson пишет: do you remember the movie he was playing strip poker in clint eastwood

hopefloats57 пишет: I love it! I haven't seen him in years & really miss him!

SolidSniperWolfe пишет: I saw him live multiple times in Branson! I loved it!

SolidSniperWolfe пишет: he's trying to not to laugh XD

Mark Woods пишет: hehehe that was great

debspeelman пишет: I still come out with "yippiee ki aye - Cow Patty" on occasion!

mustangjones пишет: I got stoned and I missed it

ReeNi Murphy пишет: I was a little girl who was IN LOVE with Jim Stafford


txfam3 пишет: not only a funny guy, but quite the musician too.

Allen Deaver пишет: How many of you are old enough to remember this song?\r
\r


Albert Gibbons пишет: @BudaRealtor I sure as hell am. I remember this being played on the jut box



Bootscoot Lard пишет: Love it!

NHlocal пишет: Ayuh, I remember it well, and I still laugh out loud when I hear it. A very funny and talented man!!!

rcsteeby пишет: a classsic

Christy Crawford пишет: I love this song ! I love Jim Stafford ! I LOVE the Smothers Brothers !
You'll Need:

2 cups all-purpose flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
4 teaspoons cocoa
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup milk
1 cup chopped pecans
2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
8 teaspoons cocoa powder
3 1/2 cups boiling water

Procedures : Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cocoa. Stir in oil, milk and pecans. Pour into a Dutch oven.

Mix together brown sugar and cocoa. Sprinkle over top of cake batter. Pour boiling water over the top. DO NOT STIR! Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий