суббота, 27 сентября 2014 г.

Creamy Pineapple Dessert

Grilled Pineapple with Vanilla Ice Cream & Rum Sauce








Комментарии:

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

Donedo пишет: I just recorded one

Donedo пишет: Thank you =)

trakeya51 пишет: why did i watch this??? im drooling now!! :)looks super yummy and the music is jammin'! thanks for the vid and rum sauce recipe!:)

annfull пишет: Tried this last night. It was yummy! Thanks for the recipe!

Valerie Granville пишет: look good

Ka'Mya Robinson пишет: did you come up with this?? it look deelish!!

Donedo пишет: =)

Linda Maxwell пишет: Thanks for sharing...that looks DELICIOUS!!

Donedo пишет: You could use caramel instead. When caramelizing the rum with the sugar most of the alcohol is burned off

ShazzieBe пишет: Delish!

Donedo пишет: =)

ChelsT_ пишет: Please do more cooking videos!

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

E Pi пишет: wow this look good ... I love that it's not just hair n makeup on your channel !

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

Cassyp4cLife пишет: that looks good...I am a foodie also!!! Sharing this video!

Nik Jeanee пишет: I am sooo going to try this! thanks for sharing :)

Donedo пишет: Sounds good!

Amber B пишет: this was so simple. Think I'll try it!


Donedo пишет: You're welcome!

Donedo пишет: You're welcome!

Donedo пишет: Thank you!

Dawn J пишет: This is a perfect treat !!!

Donedo пишет: Glad you liked it!

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

NyokasWorld пишет: I have to try this!

Donedo пишет: Thanks! I taught myself. I find some online or in cooking magazines but most of the time I just modify them or create my own.

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

wanna benatural пишет: More cooking and hair styling tutorials. I have 4c hair also. I enjoy your styling techniques.

Shanice Lynn пишет: This looks so good, I will definitely try this!

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

NesseyRocks пишет: Yummy!! Definitely giving this a try

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

ehopson14 пишет: Looks Tasty!!! Going to Cooking School was a Wonderful Experience!!! How did you learn how to cook and get your recepies from? I thank you for posting.

Wannella Lawson пишет: I will try this recipe but what can you use in place of rum. What is the music in background. I want to get up and dance. thanks

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

Hersheys Ris пишет: More cooking videos!

India Chaisson пишет: Yum.

LADYOF AK пишет: That looks so yummy, I will try this.

Donedo пишет: Definitely!

Valkyara9 пишет: Hummm!!! I'll try !!! J'essayerai

Donedo пишет: Aww thank you!

bomshell30 пишет: Very good you making me hungry!1check out my channel!!thanks

Donedo пишет: =)

shantae johnson пишет: Looks very delicious. I will try it.

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

Donedo пишет: I just recorded one

Donedo пишет: Thank you =)

trakeya51 пишет: why did i watch this??? im drooling now!! :)looks super yummy and the music is jammin'! thanks for the vid and rum sauce recipe!:)

annfull пишет: Tried this last night. It was yummy! Thanks for the recipe!

Valerie Granville пишет: look good

Ka'Mya Robinson пишет: did you come up with this?? it look deelish!!

Donedo пишет: =)

Linda Maxwell пишет: Thanks for sharing...that looks DELICIOUS!!

Donedo пишет: You could use caramel instead. When caramelizing the rum with the sugar most of the alcohol is burned off

ShazzieBe пишет: Delish!

Donedo пишет: =)

ChelsT_ пишет: Please do more cooking videos!

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

E Pi пишет: wow this look good ... I love that it's not just hair n makeup on your channel !

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

Cassyp4cLife пишет: that looks good...I am a foodie also!!! Sharing this video!

Nik Jeanee пишет: I am sooo going to try this! thanks for sharing :)

Donedo пишет: Sounds good!

Amber B пишет: this was so simple. Think I'll try it!


Donedo пишет: You're welcome!

Donedo пишет: You're welcome!

Donedo пишет: Thank you!

Dawn J пишет: This is a perfect treat !!!

Donedo пишет: Glad you liked it!

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

NyokasWorld пишет: I have to try this!

Donedo пишет: Thanks! I taught myself. I find some online or in cooking magazines but most of the time I just modify them or create my own.

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

wanna benatural пишет: More cooking and hair styling tutorials. I have 4c hair also. I enjoy your styling techniques.

Shanice Lynn пишет: This looks so good, I will definitely try this!

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

NesseyRocks пишет: Yummy!! Definitely giving this a try

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

ehopson14 пишет: Looks Tasty!!! Going to Cooking School was a Wonderful Experience!!! How did you learn how to cook and get your recepies from? I thank you for posting.

Wannella Lawson пишет: I will try this recipe but what can you use in place of rum. What is the music in background. I want to get up and dance. thanks

Donedo пишет: Thanks!

Hersheys Ris пишет: More cooking videos!

India Chaisson пишет: Yum.

LADYOF AK пишет: That looks so yummy, I will try this.

Donedo пишет: Definitely!

Valkyara9 пишет: Hummm!!! I'll try !!! J'essayerai

Donedo пишет: Aww thank you!

bomshell30 пишет: Very good you making me hungry!1check out my channel!!thanks

Donedo пишет: =)

shantae johnson пишет: Looks very delicious. I will try it.
You'll Need:

5 individual cream-filled sponge cakes, split in half
lengthwise or 7 slices pound cake (about 3/4-inch thick
1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
1 1/2 cups cold milk
1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
2 cups whipped topping, divided
1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Procedures : Place cake in an ungreased 11 x 7-inch dish. Top with pineapple; cover and set aside.

In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix until smooth. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping; pour over pineapple. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until serving.

Yields 6 to 8 servings

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий