
Sweet Potato Halwa (Eggless Pudding) Recipe by Manjula
Комментарии:
Jenna Larcon пишет: A wonderful idea for Christmas meal. Thank you.\r
Ladyliriano пишет: I love your voice. Happy holiday's!
TheJaimetexas пишет: looks very delicious cant wait to try this recipe
Liz Durand Goytia пишет: We have this orange potatoes in Mexico
lamamani пишет: In USA red potatoes are like this.
katie S пишет: Can we use condensed milkin place of milk z& sugar?
BornInTzyon пишет: Yum! This would be a great alternative to "sweet potato souffle" since this takes less time to make. I think I'll try this tonight. Thank you for sharing, Manjula!
Ryance D'souza пишет: Will the taste differ if I use traditional goan sweet potatoes which are white in colour and not orange?
MochaKnitster007 пишет: I'm definitely going to make this. Thanks, Manjula :-)
oKeegan пишет: happy holiday
Manjula's Kitchen пишет: I have never tried
Manjula's Kitchen пишет: white sweet potatoes will work.
Czarina Gómez пишет: I'm a sweet potato lover.... will be making this. Gracias Manjula!
chweety16 пишет: aami manjulikaa
RGGDaFreak пишет: ye same here the food itself looks inspiring and so yummy
TheBlacktopaz пишет: I'll make this for Christmas I love sweet potato anything! Thanks for sharing! You make everything look so yummy and easy! :)
RAJAN ADVANI пишет: Where are these sweet Potato's from? In India ( Kolkata) our sweet potato is not orange colored, it's white like an ordinary potato and slightly sweetish in taste.
Ananya Medvedeva пишет: Oh I've never seen such potatoes in my place.
wiggleheadzz пишет: Wow, this looks so good!
lilymar1989 пишет: Can I make burfi with this?
Javith S пишет: thank you ... amma
ChavoMysterio пишет: Can pumpkin be used in the recipe instead of sweet potatoes?
MikeTheBarber63 пишет: Looks great and like all your recipes is so well presented. Thanks so much. Mike
Govindaraju G пишет: Be proud what you make
Ryan B пишет: looks delicious manjula, makes sweet potatoes really "sweet" haha.
Deepika Doll пишет: plz teach me how to make aloo methi ki sabzi plzzz
Ryance D'souza пишет: ok Thanks....
natija08 пишет: I would like to cook that with vegan margarine and soy milk.
Great recipe!
jasminmaria2 пишет: olá! good work. i lkie vegetable food. feliz ano novo. happy new year.
Jenna Larcon пишет: A wonderful idea for Christmas meal. Thank you.\r
Ladyliriano пишет: I love your voice. Happy holiday's!
TheJaimetexas пишет: looks very delicious cant wait to try this recipe
Liz Durand Goytia пишет: We have this orange potatoes in Mexico
lamamani пишет: In USA red potatoes are like this.
katie S пишет: Can we use condensed milkin place of milk z& sugar?
BornInTzyon пишет: Yum! This would be a great alternative to "sweet potato souffle" since this takes less time to make. I think I'll try this tonight. Thank you for sharing, Manjula!
Ryance D'souza пишет: Will the taste differ if I use traditional goan sweet potatoes which are white in colour and not orange?
MochaKnitster007 пишет: I'm definitely going to make this. Thanks, Manjula :-)
oKeegan пишет: happy holiday
Manjula's Kitchen пишет: I have never tried
Manjula's Kitchen пишет: white sweet potatoes will work.
Czarina Gómez пишет: I'm a sweet potato lover.... will be making this. Gracias Manjula!
chweety16 пишет: aami manjulikaa
RGGDaFreak пишет: ye same here the food itself looks inspiring and so yummy
TheBlacktopaz пишет: I'll make this for Christmas I love sweet potato anything! Thanks for sharing! You make everything look so yummy and easy! :)
RAJAN ADVANI пишет: Where are these sweet Potato's from? In India ( Kolkata) our sweet potato is not orange colored, it's white like an ordinary potato and slightly sweetish in taste.
Ananya Medvedeva пишет: Oh I've never seen such potatoes in my place.
wiggleheadzz пишет: Wow, this looks so good!
lilymar1989 пишет: Can I make burfi with this?
Javith S пишет: thank you ... amma
ChavoMysterio пишет: Can pumpkin be used in the recipe instead of sweet potatoes?
MikeTheBarber63 пишет: Looks great and like all your recipes is so well presented. Thanks so much. Mike
Govindaraju G пишет: Be proud what you make
Ryan B пишет: looks delicious manjula, makes sweet potatoes really "sweet" haha.
Deepika Doll пишет: plz teach me how to make aloo methi ki sabzi plzzz
Ryance D'souza пишет: ok Thanks....
natija08 пишет: I would like to cook that with vegan margarine and soy milk.
Great recipe!
jasminmaria2 пишет: olá! good work. i lkie vegetable food. feliz ano novo. happy new year.
You'll Need:
6 sweet potato -- cooked, peeled and mashed
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup orange juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup chopped pecans
Procedures : Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 2 quart casserole dish and set aside.
Blend together the sweet potatoes, evaporated milk, orange juice, vanilla, sugar, salt, 3 tablespoons butter, nutmeg and cinnamon. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
Prepare the topping by mixing together the 1/3 cup butter, brown sugar, flour and pecans. Sprinkle over casserole and bake for 45 minutes or until hot
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий