
Homemade Hollandaise Sauce with Bamix
Описание:
It was never easier to make Hollandaise. Watch 'Chef Richard Livingstone' at 'Anthea's Kitchen' making the original classic Hollandaise, using the famous Swiss Bamix. Hollandaise Sauce is a delicious accompaniment to many dishes such as Grilled Fish, Chicken, various vegetable dishes and of course is the classical Sauce for Eggs Benedict.
For more recipes from Anthea's Kitchen Visit www.antheaskitchen.com.au
It was never easier to make Hollandaise. Watch 'Chef Richard Livingstone' at 'Anthea's Kitchen' making the original classic Hollandaise, using the famous Swiss Bamix. Hollandaise Sauce is a delicious accompaniment to many dishes such as Grilled Fish, Chicken, various vegetable dishes and of course is the classical Sauce for Eggs Benedict.
For more recipes from Anthea's Kitchen Visit www.antheaskitchen.com.au
Комментарии:
Ed Flood пишет: I'm doing something wrong. What happens at 2:38? It went from pan to bowl? How long did that take? It doesn't even look hot. No steaming condensation on the cup. Then at 3:12 you fast forward why? Now the glass is full how long did it take? All the other videos with regular blender do the sabayon then at a little bit of butter like tempering then the rest. You are the only one that throws the entire thing in there just like mayonaise. This leads me to believe that the temp is way down.
TrenosUK пишет: Very healthy way of cooking the salmon - then you go smother it in saturated fat and cholesterol.
antheaskitchen пишет: @oienmac The butter is actually hotter than boiling point when i make it. The cold base ingredients cools it sufficiently to make it work. I have made it this way for many years (at Least 10) and have'nt had a problem with it. Thanks however for your comment and indeed the point you make
Mac D пишет: Q - by heating the butter more than usual and combining it with RAW eggs... enough to prevent salmonella?
ps
I've had salmonella, once or twice, and it's no big deal. just thought i'd ask.
thnx!
antheaskitchen пишет: Thanks for the feedback. It's always great to get
antheaskitchen пишет: Please accept my apologies for the delay in replying. When i make it this way i do actually make it with the whole butter, however i heat the butter to the extent that the butter milk boils and to quite a large degree evaporates off
cashin31 пишет: you making beurre noisette with that butter?
antheaskitchen пишет: I used the chopping blade, which I find to be the most versitile. I used whole fresh butter, however I heat the butter much hotter than when making it the conventional way. I do this because when making it this way I do not heat the Eggs and vinegar at all. I allow the butter to simmer,slightly, thus evaporating off much of the butter milk. I usually don't use ghee because I find that using a good quality fresh butter results in a superior product. Thanks for the comment
STAN ILIKETHEWOK пишет: Looks delicious!! Thx for the post.
HotVoodooWitch пишет: Just wonderful! I especially like the tip to encourage some of the whey to evaporate. Chef Livingstone, do you hail from Scotland?
Ed Flood пишет: I'm doing something wrong. What happens at 2:38? It went from pan to bowl? How long did that take? It doesn't even look hot. No steaming condensation on the cup. Then at 3:12 you fast forward why? Now the glass is full how long did it take? All the other videos with regular blender do the sabayon then at a little bit of butter like tempering then the rest. You are the only one that throws the entire thing in there just like mayonaise. This leads me to believe that the temp is way down.
TrenosUK пишет: Very healthy way of cooking the salmon - then you go smother it in saturated fat and cholesterol.
antheaskitchen пишет: @oienmac The butter is actually hotter than boiling point when i make it. The cold base ingredients cools it sufficiently to make it work. I have made it this way for many years (at Least 10) and have'nt had a problem with it. Thanks however for your comment and indeed the point you make
Mac D пишет: Q - by heating the butter more than usual and combining it with RAW eggs... enough to prevent salmonella?
ps
I've had salmonella, once or twice, and it's no big deal. just thought i'd ask.
thnx!
antheaskitchen пишет: Thanks for the feedback. It's always great to get
antheaskitchen пишет: Please accept my apologies for the delay in replying. When i make it this way i do actually make it with the whole butter, however i heat the butter to the extent that the butter milk boils and to quite a large degree evaporates off
cashin31 пишет: you making beurre noisette with that butter?
antheaskitchen пишет: I used the chopping blade, which I find to be the most versitile. I used whole fresh butter, however I heat the butter much hotter than when making it the conventional way. I do this because when making it this way I do not heat the Eggs and vinegar at all. I allow the butter to simmer,slightly, thus evaporating off much of the butter milk. I usually don't use ghee because I find that using a good quality fresh butter results in a superior product. Thanks for the comment
STAN ILIKETHEWOK пишет: Looks delicious!! Thx for the post.
HotVoodooWitch пишет: Just wonderful! I especially like the tip to encourage some of the whey to evaporate. Chef Livingstone, do you hail from Scotland?
You'll Need:
4 fish filets of your choice, 2 tbsp butter, salt & pepper. For sauce: 1 stick butter, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp white pepper, 2 large eggyolks.
Procedures : Season fish with salt and pepper, fry in non stick pan both sides until golden brown. Set fish aside & keep warm. Sauce: 1) melt butter in sauce pan until almost boil. 2) put all the other ingredients in blender on high for 10 seconds. 3) turn blender to low, remove top and slowly pour in melted butter in a thin stream. serve separatly from fish or on top.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий