
Slow Smoked Beef Chuck Roast - BBQ Beef Chuck Roast
Описание:
Nothing beats a good low and slow smoked BBQ Beef Chuck Roast. They take a long time in the smoker and require braising in order to get tender and stay juicy. Patience pays off when smoking a chuck roast!
Nothing beats a good low and slow smoked BBQ Beef Chuck Roast. They take a long time in the smoker and require braising in order to get tender and stay juicy. Patience pays off when smoking a chuck roast!
Комментарии:
Blessed life13 пишет: You are quite the chef
Ballistic BBQ пишет: I love pulled beef! Looks like a top notch cook Larry!
anmoose пишет: Anyone who lights his grill with a Bernz-O-Matic is okay in my book. LOL
I did my first run with your "original" rub on a rack of baby backs, and they were spectacular. The bark and the flavors were amazing. Now that turkey day is over, some pulled beef sounds like the perfect thing for this week. I think I even have a 3 or 4 pound chuck in the freezer.
When you were ripping that roast apart, it looked TOO good! I love the fork trick. Good tip to remember.
TheWolfePit пишет: No. Chucks vary dramatically in my opinion, some will be done sooner, others are very stubborn. When I can twist the fork like I'm eating spaghetti, it's done. This temp range can vary from 190-210, depending on the cut of chuck. Thanks for watching.
29render пишет: you must be referring to the sex that your parents had when they made you by mistake? she should have stood up directly afterwards so that you would have fallen onto the floor... Go away troll
Randall White пишет: what a waste of time
ammohead73 пишет: OK,thats it! I'm never watching another one of your videos while Im drinking beer and hungry AGAIN! LOL :) Looked killer bro,cheers!
29render пишет: I have always used hickory and still love it...but that white oak is amazing! That maple wood burns my eyes real bad
TheWolfePit пишет: Thanks! Of course the pups always get some extra fat trimmings! Happy Holidays to you as well!
terbilajrte66 пишет: "That's horrible, you guys don't want that". What does that mean? Was it good, or not!?
I see it looks very stringy. Did it taste like pulled bbq beef for sandwiches?
craigstowing пишет: u dont bring it up to 195 temp?? just wanderig id >tks urs look pretty good
Food Porn Network пишет: I did one of these for Thanksgiving and cooked it to 200 like i do my pork buts and it must have been under done cause it was tough as hell still, partly because it was bought at wallyworld, never again, paid 5 and change a lb. Next time i will use your fork trick, not a thermometer.
THE DRUNK COOK пишет: Yup. As soon as you started tearing it up with them forks, I was sold. Off to get a slab of beef.
Blessed life13 пишет: You are quite the chef
Ballistic BBQ пишет: I love pulled beef! Looks like a top notch cook Larry!
anmoose пишет: Anyone who lights his grill with a Bernz-O-Matic is okay in my book. LOL
I did my first run with your "original" rub on a rack of baby backs, and they were spectacular. The bark and the flavors were amazing. Now that turkey day is over, some pulled beef sounds like the perfect thing for this week. I think I even have a 3 or 4 pound chuck in the freezer.
When you were ripping that roast apart, it looked TOO good! I love the fork trick. Good tip to remember.
TheWolfePit пишет: No. Chucks vary dramatically in my opinion, some will be done sooner, others are very stubborn. When I can twist the fork like I'm eating spaghetti, it's done. This temp range can vary from 190-210, depending on the cut of chuck. Thanks for watching.
29render пишет: you must be referring to the sex that your parents had when they made you by mistake? she should have stood up directly afterwards so that you would have fallen onto the floor... Go away troll
Randall White пишет: what a waste of time
ammohead73 пишет: OK,thats it! I'm never watching another one of your videos while Im drinking beer and hungry AGAIN! LOL :) Looked killer bro,cheers!
29render пишет: I have always used hickory and still love it...but that white oak is amazing! That maple wood burns my eyes real bad
TheWolfePit пишет: Thanks! Of course the pups always get some extra fat trimmings! Happy Holidays to you as well!
terbilajrte66 пишет: "That's horrible, you guys don't want that". What does that mean? Was it good, or not!?
I see it looks very stringy. Did it taste like pulled bbq beef for sandwiches?
craigstowing пишет: u dont bring it up to 195 temp?? just wanderig id >tks urs look pretty good
Food Porn Network пишет: I did one of these for Thanksgiving and cooked it to 200 like i do my pork buts and it must have been under done cause it was tough as hell still, partly because it was bought at wallyworld, never again, paid 5 and change a lb. Next time i will use your fork trick, not a thermometer.
THE DRUNK COOK пишет: Yup. As soon as you started tearing it up with them forks, I was sold. Off to get a slab of beef.
You'll Need:
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon liquid smoke (optional)
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon celery salt
1 teaspoon onion salt
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 (2 to 3 pound) boneless chuck roast
1/4 cup barbecue sauce
Procedures : In a large resealable plastic bag or shallow container, combine the first eight ingredients. Add roast. Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate for 8 hours.
Drain and discard marinade. Place roast in greased 2 1/2-quart baking pan. Cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Baste with barbecue sauce. Bake, uncovered, 10 to 20 minutes longer or until beef is fork-tender.
Yields 4 to 6 servings
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий