суббота, 27 сентября 2014 г.

Spicy Orange Beef

Orange Zest Beef - Quick Spicy Orange Beef - Easy Low-Fat Alternative to Chinese Take-Out








Описание:

Learn how to make a Orange Zest Beef Recipe! - Visit http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2012/0... for over 675 additional original video recipes! I hope you enjoy this Orange Zest Beef Recipe!
Комментарии:

RavenSoul пишет: Wow, there's an "intelligent" response that explains a lot... I'm done with you, have a nice day.

Waffa Malik пишет: I love his voice :D

TheRicenerd пишет: Bro, You REALLLY need to stfu. Asians arent complete dumbasses. In fact, China makes jus about 80% of your fucking household items, and Japan has the most advanced technology in the world! Which means they makes basically all your cars, computers, tvs, etc. -_-

macco360 пишет: I wish I had a housewife like that

LeGuyIncognito пишет: Chef John.....CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

No, really, ill cook this now :)

spazames пишет: Chef John, i really love your food..ive seen every dish you posted on here, you are a real inspiration to me..Thank you very much

TheRazpaljotka пишет: God dang', that strainer is used all over the world!

jouruji пишет: I'm almost there!

froggy8o7 пишет: i'll take that as a compliment :)

MomotarosSWORD пишет: lol.. u r so lame... u r a morale disgrace of Scotts for looking down on people like that.

jessica56786789 пишет: i was trying to make this and ended up with chinese take out

Aliyah Higurashi пишет: you just crossed the line. do not even try to joke about 3 world country kids going to school with two dollars. clearly you don't gave a crap about anything in the world but yourself. stop being a jerk and please get out of here.

MomotarosSWORD пишет: using the full spelling to address 'u' is not worth it coz u r worthless. :)

MomotarosSWORD пишет: he's retarded. Singapore is a freaking 1st world. Currency strength 2nd to USA. How's that 3rd world? he must be stuck in history when we USED to be one. but we never gave up and endured hardship to get where we r today.

ASTR1D88 пишет: oh man, i am so going to make this for dinner

Schpudd пишет: And using 'mingers' unironically is definitely classy...

MsKitchenWare пишет: looks so good!

LoveAqua02 пишет: 咁又係... XDD

alex buffett пишет: tell me WHY YOU AREN'T ON THE FOOD NETWORK?!

Angie Tang пишет: that's very chinese actually

masterpolik пишет: thats why its a *wish*

Zuhzuhzombie пишет: I guess the harissa would be good in this too.


ZeldasSword пишет: You can but you need to let it boil hard for at least 10 min.

MomotarosSWORD пишет: u r retard even if i am how do u even hear it across the internet without skype or anything? great imagination u have there, no go back to ward and have ur brain examined. oh that's called Singlish it's 1 of our cultures and that is what makes asian countries unique. the west may have more powers but they got it easy we worked hard and gone through hardship for it. from nothing to become something.

Janet Fernandez пишет: I LIVE IN SINGAPORE, awesome stuff

Tapos Barai пишет: Hello, have you considered "Belly Fat TorchMax" (search on Google for it)? On their website you will find a helpful free video. This made it possible for Mark to burn his abdominal fat. Hopefully it works for you too...

fastfood8472 пишет: There is nothing wrong with eating raw meat. What do you think steak tartar and carpaccio are? And Sushi. And many other dishes.

Yadira Caro пишет: im gonna try it this weekend and im sure my husband woulndt even tell its a low fat dinner lol

JCook3123 пишет: F*** you guy.

spoonballs пишет: 2:31 Who said that?!

Arkenarge пишет: *clap clap clap* you won 25,521,299 place in the most racist person competition. Keep up the good work.

vanscoyoc пишет: My zester sucks. When brand new wasn't sharp enough to zest anything.

jurishnik smrti пишет: cant find rice vinegar./....damn.

Simplicful пишет: I don't know what all these comments about Chef John are referring to.. but I'll just take it as him talking about the "low fat version" of Chinese food take out. Personally, my family do not own a Chinese restaurant, and I'm not offended by him saying something about Chinese take outs. He's just simply stating the fact that take outs from any general places have lots of fats in them, which is deemed unhealthy at times. Chinese take outs have lots of fat, oil, soy sauce, sugar, etc.

CandyColors193 пишет: I was just wondering is it okay to use marinade that has touched raw beef as the sauce at the end? I know you're boiling it so does that probably kills the bacteria right?

chaosvemon пишет: sounds chinese to me

TytusTolshemLives пишет: Taking into account the amounts he's listed, how much of either would you recommend adding? Do you need to marinate longer? Thanks!

phimac10 пишет: I like it.

mkshn111 пишет: missing the point much? maybe this is more about indulgence than economy.

Buddha пишет: Good job this is a great video on Americanized Chinese food. But I do hope you guys know this not a representation of what real Chinese food is about

MomotarosSWORD пишет: i think you'll probably not be able to survive for 3 days without luxurious stuffs that you r so dependent on for years.

PilotOfTime пишет: Nothing wrong with housewife fare. Obviously you're deprived of a mother's love but, understandable. And he doesn't claim to showcase high-end classy food anyway.

rotglmao7 пишет: I'm not the one claiming to be a big badass. If you happen to come stroll by here, then sure:)

Come on, pussy.

The3sto0ges пишет: @ookami3380 Wal-mart has it i got mines there..

Nathan Burgess пишет: yum! is that raw beef juice going to be cooked through ?

Diejdhdudud No пишет: And their not even more attractive than asians, I think asians are so much prettier/better looking.

neverskankyfan282 пишет: singapore? a third world country? are you fucking retarded?

luluzulu183 пишет: Yumm

amzyjane пишет: The green eyed monster rears its ugly head.

Are you a failed chef, Mr. Murashov?

konfectionaire пишет: I think adding more cornflour saves time on the reducing and thickening. that way, you keep your vegetables as crisp as possible.

reimann4 пишет: You forgot the cayenne....

MickLawification пишет: Amazingly a video about Orange zest beef led to a racial dispute of east vs west. Wow the internet is awesome

TheGeorgiaTran пишет: I've been reading the fight on here and I...all I can say is "The fuck?" C'mon guys respect the rest of the world T__T

MomotarosSWORD пишет: showing off how bossy u r on the internet, showing people how screwed ur manners r. is indeed something to bee proud of huh? u r so great? so capable? come, live in the slums of africa, see if u have the what it takes to survive there.

CANDICE VERSTRAETE пишет: miam

ddobro2 пишет: This reminds me (for some reason).....I want to see your take on Indian butter chicken next!

impaulos пишет: you, sir, are pathetic

ebuff57 пишет: Nice, but chicken (or house cat) would be healthier!

Kamiko Hinote пишет: It's okay you are forgiven since you're jealous of his great cooking. I would be too. :']

Daniel Johnston пишет: "What I'm going to do is segregate, which is OK in this context".\r
\r
LOL! Subtle racist joke! Good one Chef John!

amsd1231 пишет: I recommend about 3~4 tablespoons. As for how long, it depends largely on how you have cut the meat, but if you cut the pieces in thin slices, it shouldn't take longer than 4 hours upto a day. It is possible, however, to over tenderize the meat by slicing them too thin and marinating for too long or by having a less "dense" cut of meat. All in all, the duration can vary dramatically depending on many factors.

MomotarosSWORD пишет: just a bit of info for u, Singapore is the no.1 country in Asia.

PinqReneqade пишет: Stupid and uneducated are the same things.

rotglmao7 пишет: Umad?

Synk Moity пишет: it needs a squirt of orange juice at the end to make it better. from the orange u grated

mirrorfont пишет: awww you poor little pathetic troll. happy? no matter how sad your life is, we still love you, live long little person :D

aNdYmAtTeR пишет: Oh, a christmas gift from uncle Zester? XD

Yadira Caro пишет: like they say if it tastes good that means it has fat written all over. but in the reality u just have to get used to eatting healthier once u do foods with too much oil arr gonna taste weird

DuckBillsAreFoxMasks пишет: I have been hoping for a recipe like this for a long time. It looks amazing.

luhvinxnelliexx1 пишет: I like watching his easy to follow recipes, combined with his enjoyable humor.

momothebored пишет: So little monkey,
Besides:
1. Being unable to spell simple words
2. Thinking that "SMS" is a language
3. Talking about the world like you've been out of your little cockroach box

What else would you like to add to smear shit on your own face? :)

TheDevineBeing пишет: So am I, any moment im gonna be in a very sticky situation :).

AllanYangMusic пишет: -_- ...............

Daveoh пишет: Chef John sounded like he was happy to end the video with an "enjoy" again!

Gregory Laporte пишет: This is the first time i've watched a food recipe online and my mouth actually watered. Holy shit, i gotta make this.

Kit Carson Henderson пишет: I've watched like a billion of your videos, and I was wondering, could you make a video series that gives college students easy awesome recipes that take next to no skill to make and little ingredients? I'm thinking like an awesome ramen dish xD

avolight пишет: Ah, a keyboard warrior. Respect the other countries please.

MomotarosSWORD пишет: ostrich. i like the japanese style rice bowl (Oyakodon) with ostrich and ostrich egg.

Dat Nguyen пишет: Chef John, you should eat rice with spoon or chopsticks.

gravysmavy пишет: Your comments have been, as a Singaporean, incredibly offensive. I understand that different people have their own opinion but still I am saddened to hear that there are still people who use racist slurs and derogatory words in this world, something I rarely (if ever) hear in Singapore. Your comments not only speak ill of yourself, but also your upbringing and your country. (Nice recipe Chef John, hopefully you do do a Chilli Crab recipe!)

momothebored пишет: BOOOHOOOOO
CRY MORE LITTLE BITCH
I TALK WHATEVER SHIT I WANT TO WHOEVER I WANT. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I LOVE YOUR TEARS HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAA

fransiska777 пишет: wow.. love it

momothebored пишет: Wait so why are you living in a cockroach box, little boy?
What's so "top class" about that?

I don't care about your "land scarcity" excuses, you live in a COCKROACH BOX :D

Diejdhdudud No пишет: You just said there is not discrimination, but then you established there are the "strong ones" and "weak ones"..which i don't get. You mean physically strong? What classifies one as strong..
And you just admitted in your last comment that white people have beauty that asians don't.

zlidewayz пишет: i prefer the healthy sauteed choice at home then the deep fried at the restaurant

MomotarosSWORD пишет: insult is not my way of speaking, i respect people regardless of class. all i'm doing is defending my country from illed morale people like u that deserves a spit on the face.

Summer Ng пишет: if u cook better than him, go on youtube and make ur own channel to teach ppl how to cook. otherwise dont talk like that.

idriani zulkifli пишет: do a recipe on SINGAPORE CHILLI CRAB! :D

arielzar пишет: Not rude as much as it was just stupid

MomotarosSWORD пишет: we have private estates too with swimming pools and stuff. we have 3 storey bungalows. r u seriously kidding me?

connor822 пишет: throw it in a tortilla! >_>

neverskankyfan282 пишет: okay jesus

MomotarosSWORD пишет: i'm not crying, facepalming on behalf of your parents for giving birth to such an inbred. sigh.. say whatever you want.. spoilt brat.

JaredKelso123 пишет: You're more outback then me, I've never had kangaroo or ostrich.

RavenSoul пишет: Wow, there's an "intelligent" response that explains a lot... I'm done with you, have a nice day.

Waffa Malik пишет: I love his voice :D

TheRicenerd пишет: Bro, You REALLLY need to stfu. Asians arent complete dumbasses. In fact, China makes jus about 80% of your fucking household items, and Japan has the most advanced technology in the world! Which means they makes basically all your cars, computers, tvs, etc. -_-

macco360 пишет: I wish I had a housewife like that

LeGuyIncognito пишет: Chef John.....CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

No, really, ill cook this now :)

spazames пишет: Chef John, i really love your food..ive seen every dish you posted on here, you are a real inspiration to me..Thank you very much
You'll Need:

1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
3 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
5 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 cups broccoli florets
12 scallions, with tops, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 (1 pound) boneless sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
3 medium oranges, sectioned
Hot cooked rice

Procedures : In a small bowl combine the first six ingredients; set aside. In a large skillet or wok, heat 3 tablespoons oil over medium heat; saut? garlic for 30 seconds.

Add broccoli, onions, ginger and pepper flakes; stir-fry for 2 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.

Remove vegetables and keep warm.

Heat remaining oil in skillet; add beef. Stir-fry until no longer pink. Stir orange juice mixture; add to skillet. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.

Return vegetables to pan. Add oranges and heat through.

Serve over rice.

Yields 6 servings.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий