суббота, 27 сентября 2014 г.

Spicy Italian Beef Roast

Italian Beef Chicago Style








Описание:

roast beef, green peppers, and hot peppers
Комментарии:

nickd1961 пишет: thats a nice easy recipe but you killed it at 180* you should have pulled it from the over at 155* to 165* and let it rest. None the less I will be making this, thanks.

lilteefa пишет: Do you have a video for the giardiniera mix? Looks delicious. I am from Chicago, and your preparation looks so good!

chriscook4u2 пишет: so true.

175013 пишет: if that were a tenderloin, the steer would have weighed 10,000 pounds!

tessam254 пишет: Wow! I want to really try this! I can't eat real spicy food. Can you suggest a milder pepper to try!

chriscook4u2 пишет: Yes it is. However its only a small cut about $21.00. The larger rolls are a lot more expensive.

dorcas157 пишет: Thank you for showing how you fold your foil. The sandwich looks good.










CanMon пишет: Lady you are on a mad cooking kick! I am loooooooooving all of your videos. Thank you so much for sharing yourself and your meals with us:)

deeboodeb пишет: Are you a caterer? What is the name of that slicer?

matrixman503 пишет: thanks for posting this ..i am gonna try this soon


ThePohto пишет: That looks so Good..Going to try this soon :}

Kanaporn Phatihatakorn пишет: It looks very delicious.

Michelle a пишет: Looks Good Chris!

jtasgl88 пишет: Holllllly moly, you have a slicer, adopt me.

chriscook4u2 пишет: Funny you should ask. I am doing chicken philly and steak philly after Christmas but before New Years. I use to own a philly steak restaurant.

chriscook4u2 пишет: Just do the green bell pepper, don't do the hot. It will be just as tasty. Thanks for your comments.

MzDymples72 пишет: This message I put was a private inbox I got from Cosmo Ape a idiot racist biggot.I looked at some other comments you made on other videos and you need Jesus because clearly you are a lost soul.

Josh Pacheco пишет: Look good

gliped пишет: You seem to cook my favorite foods!


rintube12 пишет: oooooh lawd! now everytime i go to chi gotta have this from portillo's or other places, i always buy extra gardenia peppers, juice and bread to take home lol and i've been trying to get authentic recipes for yeeeeears, for pizza puffs too lol so if you have one i'll appreciate it! i've made it a couple of times and came close to it. thanks for this recipe!

chriscook4u2 пишет: Happy Thanksgiving to you to. I hope you received my personal msg. I sent to you.

lexus007lmlm пишет: Can you present a recipe for Philly Cheese Steak?

losthalls1 пишет: soo is this not a beef tenderloin then?

chriscook4u2 пишет: Hey Niece,Yes I do. I will try to do one before Christmas.

Jenni Johnson пишет: Thanks for posting this one homegirl...no one can beat Chicago Style Italian Beef Sandwiches. Thanks Chris!

94110mission пишет: Chris, this is another winner. Reminds me of the Italian beef sandwiches in Philly which are served with the whole green or red cherry peppers. Definitely trying this recipe this week.

alwayztrue2self пишет: thanks auntie, lookin 4ward to da video :)

alwayztrue2self пишет: hey auntie dis looks so good. thanks 4 acceptin my friend request on facebook. question do you have a recipe for roast beef

webrookie32 пишет: I've always cooked everything together. Beef, peppers, onion all in one.

MzDymples72 пишет: You are a very ignorant person and you must be miserable because the only people that put people down are insecure lonely people.Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!

MisterBouncyBounce пишет: living in that house must be awesome:) good eats round the clock:)

lynnsrecipes пишет: Looks delicious, Chris! Have a great Thanksgiving.

wyldeman7 пишет: eye of round. not tenderloin.

charlie cookingtime пишет: looks so good yummy thanks for the vid

175013 пишет: that is eye of round not beef tenderloin!


lvnmykinks пишет: Looks good! Thanks for sharing how to fold the fold, it is so simple but I've never tried that.

ThePennygirl пишет: How did I miss this video? Yummy! Blessings :)

Travis Roberts пишет: African Styled Beef

Shaundra D пишет: This looks so good. I love making philly's, so this should be easy. Can't wait to try it!

nickd1961 пишет: thats a nice easy recipe but you killed it at 180* you should have pulled it from the over at 155* to 165* and let it rest. None the less I will be making this, thanks.

lilteefa пишет: Do you have a video for the giardiniera mix? Looks delicious. I am from Chicago, and your preparation looks so good!

chriscook4u2 пишет: so true.

175013 пишет: if that were a tenderloin, the steer would have weighed 10,000 pounds!

tessam254 пишет: Wow! I want to really try this! I can't eat real spicy food. Can you suggest a milder pepper to try!

chriscook4u2 пишет: Yes it is. However its only a small cut about $21.00. The larger rolls are a lot more expensive.

dorcas157 пишет: Thank you for showing how you fold your foil. The sandwich looks good.










CanMon пишет: Lady you are on a mad cooking kick! I am loooooooooving all of your videos. Thank you so much for sharing yourself and your meals with us:)

deeboodeb пишет: Are you a caterer? What is the name of that slicer?

matrixman503 пишет: thanks for posting this ..i am gonna try this soon


ThePohto пишет: That looks so Good..Going to try this soon :}

Kanaporn Phatihatakorn пишет: It looks very delicious.

Michelle a пишет: Looks Good Chris!

jtasgl88 пишет: Holllllly moly, you have a slicer, adopt me.

chriscook4u2 пишет: Funny you should ask. I am doing chicken philly and steak philly after Christmas but before New Years. I use to own a philly steak restaurant.

chriscook4u2 пишет: Just do the green bell pepper, don't do the hot. It will be just as tasty. Thanks for your comments.

MzDymples72 пишет: This message I put was a private inbox I got from Cosmo Ape a idiot racist biggot.I looked at some other comments you made on other videos and you need Jesus because clearly you are a lost soul.

Josh Pacheco пишет: Look good

gliped пишет: You seem to cook my favorite foods!


rintube12 пишет: oooooh lawd! now everytime i go to chi gotta have this from portillo's or other places, i always buy extra gardenia peppers, juice and bread to take home lol and i've been trying to get authentic recipes for yeeeeears, for pizza puffs too lol so if you have one i'll appreciate it! i've made it a couple of times and came close to it. thanks for this recipe!

chriscook4u2 пишет: Happy Thanksgiving to you to. I hope you received my personal msg. I sent to you.

lexus007lmlm пишет: Can you present a recipe for Philly Cheese Steak?

losthalls1 пишет: soo is this not a beef tenderloin then?

chriscook4u2 пишет: Hey Niece,Yes I do. I will try to do one before Christmas.

Jenni Johnson пишет: Thanks for posting this one homegirl...no one can beat Chicago Style Italian Beef Sandwiches. Thanks Chris!

94110mission пишет: Chris, this is another winner. Reminds me of the Italian beef sandwiches in Philly which are served with the whole green or red cherry peppers. Definitely trying this recipe this week.

alwayztrue2self пишет: thanks auntie, lookin 4ward to da video :)

alwayztrue2self пишет: hey auntie dis looks so good. thanks 4 acceptin my friend request on facebook. question do you have a recipe for roast beef

webrookie32 пишет: I've always cooked everything together. Beef, peppers, onion all in one.

MzDymples72 пишет: You are a very ignorant person and you must be miserable because the only people that put people down are insecure lonely people.Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!

MisterBouncyBounce пишет: living in that house must be awesome:) good eats round the clock:)

lynnsrecipes пишет: Looks delicious, Chris! Have a great Thanksgiving.

wyldeman7 пишет: eye of round. not tenderloin.

charlie cookingtime пишет: looks so good yummy thanks for the vid

175013 пишет: that is eye of round not beef tenderloin!


lvnmykinks пишет: Looks good! Thanks for sharing how to fold the fold, it is so simple but I've never tried that.

ThePennygirl пишет: How did I miss this video? Yummy! Blessings :)

Travis Roberts пишет: African Styled Beef

Shaundra D пишет: This looks so good. I love making philly's, so this should be easy. Can't wait to try it!
You'll Need:

1 package onion soup mix
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper to taste
1 teaspoon garlic powder or 3 cloves fresh garlic, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon basil
1 (2 pound) rump roast

Procedures : Combine soup mix and spices with 3 cups water in a roasting pan Add roast and bake at 350 degrees F for 3 hours, turning roast once and basting often with juices

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий